Tribute to the Ring

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by dabz343, Jun 13, 2019.

1. dabz343

dabz343

Surprised to see this from PD, but I have always encouraged them to do things that helps usher motorsports into the 21st century...you should do more like this PD, and bring these sensibilities into the game--otherwise it's just marketing.

Quakebass, Qyn, meck_rb7 and 6 others like this.
  2. DC2_Evan

DC2_Evan

Watched this last night. Really cool video. As with everything they have put out, its beautifully shot

3. beegentoo

beegentoo

Unfortunately it‘s quite old material (nearly 2 years): Sabine still got long hair and she advocates for general thwarting of the cars.

Starting this years VLN season the BoP has been altered to slow SP9 (~ GT3) cars down and her team threatened to leave after this years 24h race because they would‘ve been passed by a Scirocco on Döttinger Höhe but would be blocked once they reached twisty parts again.

Nonetheless a fine produced video.

DC2_Evan likes this.
  4. dabz343

dabz343

Interesting insights, thanks.

DC2_Evan likes this.
  5. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens

Awesome!!! I always thought it was build on old existing roads like Sarthe, never knew it was all build from the ground up.

6. sirjim73

sirjim73

No sign of Gollum anywhere in the video...? :sly:

An enjoyable watch.

7. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Actually PD has been making these N24 digest videos from as far back as 2010. You can find them all on the GTTV youtube channel. Initially it was to chronicle Kaz' journey in the race itself. In 2010 he used the Lexus IS F, then GT-R for a couple of years until 2016 when he switched to the M6 Walkenhorst. I don't think he participated in 2017 so I assumed they wouldn't make a video about it...until this one is released 2 years late :lol:

This one from 2014 is my favourite. Best music, not too long, minimal talking. Gorgeous :drool:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019 at 3:31 AM
    dabz343, chzsln485 and Shingo_civic like this.
  8. Shingo_civic

Shingo_civic

I finded some other videos on the 24h of nurbrgring done by PD:

They have such an amazing style on doing this kind of stuff

dabz343 likes this.
  9. 05XR8

05XR8

So, then, Sport Mode IS accurate. ;)