tricks or tips on how to get more steering lock?

• Thread starter Newland
  • 16 comments
United States
Sunny Southern California
So just as the title says, if you have any tricks or tips on how to get more lock out of the cars please share.
I myself have been running and absurd amount of toe out and running the ride height a few point higher in the front to tweak the vehicles castor angle. Though this will only work so well on certain vehicles and sometimes creates unpredictable behavior. I'm curious as to what some of you may be doing to squeeze as much lock out of a tune as possible.

Last edited:
when this game first came out it was difficult to hold angle but now that most of us have spent hours practicing and fine tuning we are able to hold that massive angle once again. now i see more reverse entries then i should.....

keep practicing

Well one thing that helps me hold the angle is the camber. It's a lot more extreme than GT5. But keep practicing, because we can't mod the steering lock we have to swing the car out as hard as possible then try to hold it.

It's he's wheel and he's chair he gets to sit how he wants in he's comfortable way..
anyways he's drifting very well so cut him some slack..

Yeah, that was some badass driving right there. I wouldnt care if he was standing straight up while drifting as long as he could drive like that.

"too far from steering wheel". Jesus.

It actually looked like you could carry some speed too. What tires are you on?

Yeah, that was some badass driving right there. I wouldnt care if he was standing straight up while drifting as long as he could drive like that.

"too far from steering wheel". Jesus.

It actually looked like you could carry some speed too. What tires are you on?

I'm using comfort hard and I now it slow... its just for practice

It's he's wheel and he's chair he gets to sit how he wants in he's comfortable way..
anyways he's drifting very well so cut him some slack..

I'm pretty sure he meant the camera was too far away from the wheel, not his body position

Back