- 658
Seeing the Reno 911 thread reminded me of another (more funnier I think) show on Comedy Central called Trigger Happy T.V.
It's a Hidden Camera show where they do crazy stuff to people. Not like tricking them like other shows but doing stuff like dressing up in Cartoony squirrel suits and running down the streeting and (lightly) beating up a random guy in a phone booth. They like to use funny suits and do crazy stuff.
Any one who posts here, just share your funniest moments from Trigger Happy T.V. If anyone actually watches, that is.
Now that I look at that feeble explanation It's going to look pretty stupid and make no sense to someone who has never seen it so, whoever replies to this thread you can try and give and explanation too (I mean if you like. I'm not being pushy or anything *turns to some guy* Am I being pushy? No I'm not being pushy.)
It's a Hidden Camera show where they do crazy stuff to people. Not like tricking them like other shows but doing stuff like dressing up in Cartoony squirrel suits and running down the streeting and (lightly) beating up a random guy in a phone booth. They like to use funny suits and do crazy stuff.
Any one who posts here, just share your funniest moments from Trigger Happy T.V. If anyone actually watches, that is.
Now that I look at that feeble explanation It's going to look pretty stupid and make no sense to someone who has never seen it so, whoever replies to this thread you can try and give and explanation too (I mean if you like. I'm not being pushy or anything *turns to some guy* Am I being pushy? No I'm not being pushy.)