Trimming the Trims

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 34 comments
  • 1,696 views
M5, that post and the vr4, I like your cutthroat approach. Lesson learned.
 
Victor Vance
M5, that post and the vr4, I like your cutthroat approach. Lesson learned.

:lol:

Well, The359 is the most picky human ever, and the other guy - who needs to be banned - is just stupid. ****ing stupid. He probably talks like that in real life, too, with abbreviated words.
 
The only reason I hold back is I don't like to fuel the flames :D

I like posting things that say, in a nice way, 'you're a ****ing moron'. You say it like it is.
 
M5Power
So after just stating that in fact there are no rules that must be followed, you revert back to getting on his case for calling it something that violates the rules. Which are nonexistent.

****ing hell.

Who said I called him on violating a rule? I called him on calling the car the wrong name.
 
Back