Triple money. Where?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJBLITZKRIEG
  • 14 comments
  • 4,119 views
Messages
171
Australia
Sydney
Messages
DJBLITKRIEG
I can not see my money being tripled in the online events. Does anyone know which race it is?
 
Seasonal events.
 
Is it only once? Or can you keep doing it over and over?

Seasonal event displayed the tripled value already so you won't see "x3" when you're getting the credits after the race. I've tried most events so far and the only exceptions from being able to be repeated for credits are the Extreme Challenge, Time Trials, and Drift Trials.

*If you haven't done the Drift trials, do it! 2 million credits in probably less than 2 minutes minus the loading times. Easiest two million credits ever!!
 
mikekhel30
Seasonal event displayed the tripled value already so you won't see "x3" when you're getting the credits after the race. I've tried most events so far and the only exceptions from being able to be repeated for credits are the Extreme Challenge, Time Trials, and Drift Trials.

*If you haven't done the Drift trials, do it! 2 million credits in probably less than 2 minutes minus the loading times. Easiest two million credits ever!!

Cool thanks for that info. I am doing the drift trials now.
 
I didn't know we got money for doing time trials and drift trials. I thought we just got ranked for doing them. We now get 2,000,000 cr for just a couple laps?
 
I didn't know we got money for doing time trials and drift trials. I thought we just got ranked for doing them. We now get 2,000,000 cr for just a couple laps?

I believe these are new events that came with the update.
 
Nearly all the seasonals except for the supercar festival. K cup seasonal at eifel is now 300k for 3 laps :)
 
Nearly all the seasonals except for the supercar festival. K cup seasonal at eifel is now 300k for 3 laps :)

Along with update 1.10, I became psychic. I can see my future... it includes lots and lots of seasonals... and my family, fast asleep.

Hmm, wonder what I'll be doing later.
 
I golded them all too soon :( desperately want more its like a drug!!
 
Typical that the supercar event is excluded when it is virtually doable with any car!
 
Typical that the supercar event is excluded when it is virtually doable with any car!

Annoying right? When I first heard that it was 3x XP & cash, this was the first SE i was going to do :(

...but i'm not saying no to the Ferrari event if it means c500k :)
 
I decided to do the F1 seasonals literally two days ago to 'stretch my legs' as it were. Wish I'd waited... Still, the Lambo race at the 'ring GP is ok, though the Kei one is better (if there's nothing in your UCD you desperately need).
 
Back