Triple screen help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pabs81
  • 7 comments
  • 847 views
Multi-monitor isn't supported in GT6 yet, I'd wait to purchase anything until it is.
 
This ^^^

Plus, keep in mind you do need 1 ps3 (+1 GT6 ??) for each screen to do triple-screen setup.

On a more general note, the thicker screen-border you have, the best your experience will be :-)
 
Thanks for replying guys.. Yeah I'm aware of needing the 3 ps3s. Got two already so just need to find another cheap one on ebay.

I was willing to get them now even though multimonitor is not supported yet. I'm sure it's gonna get added in future. I'm also hoping to get into racing on PC soon so shouldn't be a problem
 
Jordan interviewed the US producer at a recentish event, and he said multi screen will be in.

When, we don't know.

It took just over 2 months for it to turn up in an update in GT5.
 
This ^^^

Plus, keep in mind you do need 1 ps3 (+1 GT6 ??) for each screen to do triple-screen setup.

On a more general note, the thicker screen-border you have, the best your experience will be :-)


Do you mean "the THINNER the screen-border..." the better?
 
try avoiding screen with huge borders as this will look less than "one big screen" setup :-)
 
I hope so they will put some update for that multi screen as already have buyed 3 GT6.
Any one know When it comme up?
 
Back