Earned all other Achievements

Zero To Hero (30G/Gold)
Won the LMP1 World Championship within ten seasons

Defending Champ (30G/Gold)
Defended a Career Championship for three consecutive years

Triple Crown (30G/Gold)
Won three Career Championships in three different motorsport disciplines

Hall Of Fame (50G/Bronze)
Completed three Historic Goals and became a racing legend!

Fully Loaded (30G/Bronze)
Signed 8 Endorsement deals

VIP (30G/Bronze)
Received 12 Invitations

Meticulous (30G/Bronze)
Completed every Practice, Qualifying, and Race session in every round in a Career Championship

Conquered. All. Races. Seriously. (30G/Bronze)
Won every race in a Career Championship

Double Rainbow (30G/Bronze)
Won the same Career Championship two years consecutively

No "I" In Team (30G/Bronze)
Won a Team Championship two years consecutively

Twerkin' (10G/Bronze)
Won your first Accolade

Taylor Would Be Proud (30G/Bronze)
Won 22 Accolades

Mailbox Full (20G/Bronze)
Received more than 500 messages from your fans

Pit Boss (5G/Bronze)
Created and saved a Pit Strategy

Requesting Flyby (10G/Bronze)
Entered and exited the pit lane without losing a position (cannot be in last place)

Consistency Is King (30G/Silver)
Performed 3 consecutive laps within 0.1 sec of each other

My Little Friend (10G/Bronze)
Overtook a car using KERS

Grand Chelem (20G/Bronze)
Got pole position in qualifying, fastest lap in the race and won whilst leading every lap

A Day In The Life (45G/Silver)
Completed a 24 hour race using only realtime progression (and why not stream it?!)

Emergency Stop (10G/Bronze)
Braked to a standstill from 100-0 km/h within 2 secs

Reversa Corsa (20G/Bronze)
Completed a Quick Race Weekend lap of Azure Circuit in reverse from cockpit view without collisions

Gladiator (10G/Bronze)
Won a Quick Race Weekend with Full Damage, Mechanical Failures, and Tire Wear (must be 5+ laps)

Sunday Driver (20G/Bronze)
Driven the speed limit (50 km/h) in an Italian car and appreciated the Azure coastal scenery

Eastbound & Down (20G/Bronze)
Ran the California Highway in under 9 mins in a US car

Player 1 Versus The World (20G/Bronze)
Entered and completed more than 25 Online races

Pentapodia (30G/Bronze)
Finished on the podium more than 50 times in an Online Public race

I Am The 5% (30G/Silver)
Won an Online Public race using Pro handling, manual gears, and no driving aids, from cockpit view

Clean As A Whistle (20G/Silver)
Won three Online Public races in a row without being involved in a major collision

Pristine Paintwork (30G/Bronze)
Completed more than 3 Online races with 50% of them avoiding a major collision

Speed Racer (30G/Bronze)
Set a Pole Position time in an Online Public qualifying session

Petrolicious Love (20G/Bronze)
Won more than 50 events with your Signature Car

To Affinity & Beyond (30G/Bronze)
Have an Affinity greater than 50% in all car classes

Home Field Advantage (20G/Bronze)
Won more than 20 events on your Favorite Location

Selfie (10G/Bronze)
Took a photo of your Signature Car on your Favorite Location

Exorcist
(10G/Bronze)
Beat a Ghost from the Time Trial Leaderboards

Lap Time Wizard (50G/Silver)
Set a record at 50 locations (variations and reverse layouts not necessary)

Community Ambassador (20G/Bronze)
Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events

Half Racer, Half Demon (20G/Bronze)
SECRET

Ready To Pounce (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

Keep Calm And Race On (20G/Bronze)
SECRET

No Roads Needed (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

Do You Smell Somethin'? (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

On Your Left 20G/Bronze)
SECRET

Credit Where Credit's Due (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/project-cars-achievement-trophy-list

Last edited:
I have my trophy notifications turned off on my PS3, & would do the same if I ever got a PS4. I suppose trophies will keep the gamers amongst us happy though.

VBR
I have my trophy notifications turned off on my PS3, & would do the same if I ever got a PS4. I suppose trophies will keep the gamers amongst us happy though.

I'll be doing my absolute best not to get sucked into them for Project CARS. (I've spent too long trophy hunting!) I want to enjoy the experience of racing, battling for midfield positions and hopefully get better to take podiums etc.

To get these trophies, all you need to do is turn down the AI and win every race... which misses the point of the entire game.

Each to their own of course.

I'll be doing my absolute best not to get sucked into them for Project CARS. (I've spent too long trophy hunting!) I want to enjoy the experience of racing, battling for midfield positions and hopefully get better to take podiums etc.

To get these trophies, all you need to do is turn down the AI and win every race... which misses the point of the entire game.

Each to their own of course.
I trophy hunt after I have thoroughly played and enjoyed the game in full (like only last month did I actually start working on getting platinum for GT6). I feel that trophy hunting while playing the game through ruins the fun.

Half Racer, Half Demon (20G/Bronze)
SECRET

Ready To Pounce (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

Keep Calm And Race On (20G/Bronze)
SECRET

No Roads Needed (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

Do You Smell Somethin'? (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

On Your Left 20G/Bronze)
SECRET

Credit Where Credit's Due (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

Hehe, i could spoil them right away, but won't :lol::D:censored::P

Some of these achievements...realistically I might not be able to do them. :( I mean, seriously?! 24-hour race achievement...in REAL 24 hours?! I'm...not ready for that yet.

Some of these achievements...realistically I might not be able to do them. :( I mean, seriously?! 24-hour race achievement...in REAL 24 hours?! I'm...not ready for that yet.

Yeah, not going to be a lot of people with that achievement. Imagine going for that and having a power outage with like 30 minutes to go, lol. There would be a broken controller involved in that case.

Yeah, not going to be a lot of people with that achievement. Imagine going for that and having a power outage with like 30 minutes to go, lol. There would be a broken controller involved in that case.

Power outage is the least of a problem. There's much greater chance of a bug or a software/hardware crash. Has anyone tested that? What if AI starts to behave strangely or the damage accumulates too fast, breaking the car mid race, without any crashes. Or some memory leaks, filling the memory in 20 hours? It's a very complicated software after all...

What about a GPU failure, can it hold 24 hours on full load? Can the FFB motor in the wheel survive the 24 hour torture?

It's an endurance in many ways.

I remember doing the Le Mans 24 hour race on GT4 (B-Spec'd down to about 9 hours including pitstops), I won the race and saw the money going into my kitty then the game just froze on the loading screen when it was going back to the main menu. All unsaved progress was lost :banghead:

Does PCars have a mid-race save option?

I remember doing the Le Mans 24 hour race on GT4 (B-Spec'd down to about 9 hours including pitstops), I won the race and saw the money going into my kitty then the game just froze on the loading screen when it was going back to the main menu. All unsaved progress was lost :banghead:

Does PCars have a mid-race save option?

I'm sure it can be paused, unless we need a special Thrustmaster pipe and a bucket.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of online-only trophies, but overall I liked the trophy list in Pcars, there's some interesting skill-based trophies (Pit Boss, Grand Chelem, Gladiator, I Am The 5%, all the clean race trophies). I've always said that racing sims should have trophies/achievements that encourage skillful & clean driving, not dumb trophies for knocking cones, taking pictures of random stuff or using kinect, or luck-based trophies.
When I look at the trophies/achievements of certain games I always wonder how can a game call itself a sim racer and not have a trophies for winning a race with all aids off, or winning a clean race?

Back