Trophies for racing series - how to get gold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperDave512
  • 5 comments
  • 645 views
Messages
50
Messages
SuperDave512
Firstly, I did search for this topic; if it's already been asked, I missed it.

There is a trophy awarded for the completion of each racing series. I have completed each of the series, excepting A-spec extreme (d**m FGT championship!) and the endurance series with golds in every event. However, if I check my trophies, I have bronze trophies for each of the completed series.

I'm just wondering if I've missed something necessary to gold these trophies...any thoughts?
 
I think you have to gold all licenses abduction challenges (including Vettel)
 
I think the trophies shown in your GT5 career profile are only for the licenses.

edit: What trophies are you talking about? PSN trophies, the trophy shown on the event icon, or the trophies shown on your profile screen?
 
Firstly, I did search for this topic; if it's already been asked, I missed it.

There is a trophy awarded for the completion of each racing series. I have completed each of the series, excepting A-spec extreme (d**m FGT championship!) and the endurance series with golds in every event. However, if I check my trophies, I have bronze trophies for each of the completed series.

I'm just wondering if I've missed something necessary to gold these trophies...any thoughts?


I think you mean the Trophies in your Trophy collection of the game.
You always get a Bronze for completing the race series.Doesn´t matter if you Gold ,Silver or Bronze them.Only the completion counts.


raVer
 
PSN trophies are different from GT5 trophies. If that's the trophies you're referring to.
 
I think you mean the Trophies in your Trophy collection of the game.
You always get a Bronze for completing the race series.Doesn´t matter if you Gold ,Silver or Bronze them.Only the completion counts.


raVer

Yes, those are the trophies I was referring to. They include the 111 m/s trophy, the hidden trophies, etc.

Thanks for the answer.
 
Back