TROPHIES NOT UNLOCKING ON PS5

• Thread starter MDCHATTELL
  • 21 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi. Just wondering if anyone knows, I completed the first cafe menu and the first car collection menu, both trophies unlocked on my PS4, when I went onto ps5, I was on the SX or seventh one, I got a bit worried but it eventually unlocked, .....now my friend did all the cafe menus on PS4, trophies unlocked, when he goes on ps5, the first two trophies for the cafe menu are still locked, and he finished all the menus on PS4, as it's the same game save, these trophies are glitched, as it's the same game save on both consoles,... Also the finale trophy still locked on his ps5, has anyone else encountered this,?.....when I got the gold for all licences, I just did one bronze on ps5: and it unlocked, same for the there legendary cars, I ain't got it yet, but my guess is, you get three on PS4 to unlock the trophy, then buy one on ps,5 to trigger it to unlock, again.

Also I'm going to have same trouble with finale, even though I've got the cafe trophies, it will pop on PS4, but not on ps5, cos ive gone past the point for the requirements to unlock it, 90 quid for a game that's full of bugs with the trophies, other than that it's a great game

Last edited by a moderator:
finally someone else who is having issues with trophies! So I have unlocked trophies since the latest patch however I cannot unlock these two no matter what I do!

Attachments

• 753C60F5-C0E7-4697-A4DE-E2B11353690D.jpeg
    753C60F5-C0E7-4697-A4DE-E2B11353690D.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 69
  • C17A1384-25FE-4B54-BB1B-9FD430325E4B.png
    C17A1384-25FE-4B54-BB1B-9FD430325E4B.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 69
finally someone else who is having issues with trophies! So I have unlocked trophies since the latest patch however I cannot unlock these two no matter what I do!
I got those two. Buy a rear wing, and a tuning part, if you already have those two on PS4, use a different car, that's how I did it..

I heard to unlock the cafe menus first two trophies to stay on the pictures of the first cars of the first menu then it unlocks, it don't work.,

I got those two. Buy a rear wing, and a tuning part, if you already have those two on PS4, use a different car, that's how I did it..
Didn’t have the PS4 copy so I downloaded it. Trophies didn’t sync over but I got both trophies I needed on the PS4 version. Went back on the PS5 bought the wing which worked but unfortunately it doesn’t for the tuning trophy!

I had the same issue, but mine were all the ones that were easy to get (pass 5 cars on 1 lap, drive a clean race). I only had like 3 or 4 trophies on the PS4 version before I switched over, so it wasn't that big of a deal for me.

But I do agree in that it needs to be fixed. Having to do the same things, for the same trophies, in a game that's supposed to be cross-platform supported doesn't make much sense. And it would especially suck if someone got far into the game and had some of the more difficult trophies to obtain, then had to do them all over again if they switched from PS4 to PS5.

I had the same issue, but mine were all the ones that were easy to get (pass 5 cars on 1 lap, drive a clean race). I only had like 3 or 4 trophies on the PS4 version before I switched over, so it wasn't that big of a deal for me.

But I do agree in that it needs to be fixed. Having to do the same things, for the same trophies, in a game that's supposed to be cross-platform supported doesn't make much sense. And it would especially suck if someone got far into the game and had some of the more difficult trophies to obtain, then had to do them all over again if they switched from PS4 to PS5.
The problem is, all of us who have both versions are definitely going to be stumped on the finale trophy, unlock it on PS4, no way to unlock it on ps5 or vice versa,, I've just been on my friend profile, first two cafe trophies are still locked on ps5 . If I find a way to unlock them I'll post on here, I'm trying every little stupid thing, buying the first three cars again ect, no luck.

but as I said ps5 and PS4 owners of the game, will definitely not have the finale trophy on both versions until it's fixed,.....I was on cafe menu six or seven, went on ps,5 , they unlocked, I was trying to even the trophies out, that's when I realised somats not right.....I unlocked the together trophy for online with friends. I never been online, go on ps5 Just drive a metre, it unlocks, some good and bad things with the trophies.

same issue,PS5 use ps4 progress,can't get 3 cafe trophy 。
Yea, I heard about cafe 3 being locked or something too, it's on other sites, quora, Reddit, more and more are having same or similar issues, I did the 100 scapes photos, I did it on ps5 as it's faster, took same one quickly, trophy popped, go on PS4, took one photo it unlocks, it's the cafe progression trophies or the one time only ones, so it doesn't matter if trophies pop on ps5 or PS4 first..

same issue,PS5 use ps4 progress,can't get 3 cafe trophy 。
I'm on with the 15 tracks all sectors and the time trials, my friend did 100 time trials by restarting the lap, didn't unlock, gotta be separate sectors on different tracks, if I find a way with others I'll post on here, but I think we're gonna have to wait for an update. Personally I don't know how it's gonna get fixed, only by letting us delete our progress....only other thing I've thought of, if we download the PS4 version on the ps5, maybe it might do something, those that don't own a ps5 would not have come across this problem yet, that's why it needs fixing sooner rather than later.

I started and cleared all menu on the PS5 side first and I have no way to get the first menu trophy as well as finale trophy on PS4. However, as long as you got the both the first menu trophy and the finale trophy on the same side, you can at least get the platinum on one side. It would be suck if someone got the first menu trophy on one side, and the finale trophy on the other side.

So I've finished all menu books and got no trophy? Anyone else having that issue?

Nearly everything about the damn game is broken.

No wonder their is no basics like qualyfying or standing starts. It be to hard for these inpet hacks to program em mass.

Nearly everything about the damn game is broken.

No wonder their is no basics like qualyfying or standing starts. It be to hard for these inpet hacks to program em mass.
They don't fix the cafe tropies, off line for 36 hours, lower the rewards in the races, we've all paid for a game that's not working properly.

This is a major issue that has went relatively under the radar for now since not many people will have tried to play both versions. It is currently IMPOSSIBLE to earn the "LIVING YOUR CAR LIFE" "STUDENT OF MOTORING HISTORY" and "FINALE" TROPHIES if you have beaten the campaign / career on ONE VERSION of the game (in my case PS4 EU) BEFORE switching to another (in my case PS5) using the SAME PSN ACCOUNT. I hope polyphony can fix this as a matter of urgency! There are plenty of people posting about this issue here and there online so the more people that speak out the sooner it can be corrected 🤞🏻 rewatching the final credits, completing the race tournaments again, purchasing the cars used in the cafe menus again all solve nothing

This is a major issue that has went relatively under the radar for now since not many people will have tried to play both versions. It is currently IMPOSSIBLE to earn the "LIVING YOUR CAR LIFE" "STUDENT OF MOTORING HISTORY" and "FINALE" TROPHIES if you have beaten the campaign / career on ONE VERSION of the game (in my case PS4 EU) BEFORE switching to another (in my case PS5) using the SAME PSN ACCOUNT. I hope polyphony can fix this as a matter of urgency! There are plenty of people posting about this issue here and there online so the more people that speak out the sooner it can be corrected 🤞🏻 rewatching the final credits, completing the race tournaments again, purchasing the cars used in the cafe menus again all solve nothing
Don’t worry about playing both versions I cannot earn trophies on the PS5 version. I think due to the always online thing I don’t think you will ever be able to earn them. I have stopped playing it, this was my first GT since PS2 but I think I should have definitely kept it that way. Forza just works GT is just ridiculous lower credits, wants you to buy credits and doesn’t even fix normal bugs before releasing a game. I managed to get one trophy by playing the PS5 copy then loading the PS5 version, but after that one I got nothing works I cannot earn any trophies even after the latest update. Really frustrating as I was enjoying the game only played 3 hours £100 for the special edition version that’s now worth nothing.

Don’t worry about playing both versions I cannot earn trophies on the PS5 version. I think due to the always online thing I don’t think you will ever be able to earn them. I have stopped playing it, this was my first GT since PS2 but I think I should have definitely kept it that way. Forza just works GT is just ridiculous lower credits, wants you to buy credits and doesn’t even fix normal bugs before releasing a game. I managed to get one trophy by playing the PS5 copy then loading the PS5 version, but after that one I got nothing works I cannot earn any trophies even after the latest update. Really frustrating as I was enjoying the game only played 3 hours £100 for the special edition version that’s now worth nothing.
Complete joke isn't it mate. Releasing a game with so many bugs. Trophies are a staple of the console and have been since their introduction in I believe 2008. I believe there will eventually be a patch to fix the bugged trophies but I won't be playing the game again after I earn the ps4 platinum until the point when they are fixed. After that I will get the final few trophies I need on the ps5 version and wash my hands with it for good 🤣

The problem is, all of us who have both versions are definitely going to be stumped on the finale trophy, unlock it on PS4, no way to unlock it on ps5 or vice versa,, I've just been on my friend profile, first two cafe trophies are still locked on ps5 . If I find a way to unlock them I'll post on here, I'm trying every little stupid thing, buying the first three cars again ect, no luck.

but as I said ps5 and PS4 owners of the game, will definitely not have the finale trophy on both versions until it's fixed,.....I was on cafe menu six or seven, went on ps,5 , they unlocked, I was trying to even the trophies out, that's when I realised somats not right.....I unlocked the together trophy for online with friends. I never been online, go on ps5 Just drive a metre, it unlocks, some good and bad things with the trophies.
Is there anyway to redo the menu books? I finished all 39 and got no trophy for it. I've only played on PS5

I tried it myself and PS4 trophy's are also not popping for me.
Make sure to hit up playstation support live chat about it since polyphony are ps owned. That's the main way to get them to notice there's a problem, they can send the info directly to them. Just mention that once you have beaten the campaign on one version of the game (ps4 or ps5) it is currently impossible to get the 3 cafe trophies to unlock on the other (name them so they know exactly which ones, these are living your car life, student of motoring history and finale) 💪🏻🤞🏻

I really hope they fix these issues.

I like completing the games to 100 %.

I have platinium GT6, and GT sport, as well as a few other racing games.

Only have a PS4 so started the game on that. But If I am not able to get platinium once I get a PS5 that is just another bad game design.

Back