Trophy Achievements Between Demo and Actual Game

United States
Warren, MI
SonofDestinyX
I am very much excited about the 4 day demo that has been made available to the public to allow us to get a head start on the game before the actual release on the 17th. However, my concern is that (especially with Campaign mode) when it comes to the trophies that can be obtained in the actual release (even though the trophy list has not been announced yet), will trophies automatically be unlocked in the actual game that's tied to progress that was made in the demo? Not sure if anyone knows the answer to that question, but I am extremely curious about this.

Damn good question, and I'd like to think that yes, progress that would have unlocked a trophy will unlock a trophy, otherwise it'll mean starting over with a new game save first in order to replay the stuff we already have.

Damn good question, and I'd like to think that yes, progress that would have unlocked a trophy will unlock a trophy, otherwise it'll mean starting over with a new game save first in order to replay the stuff we already have.

Yes you are absolutely right about that. However as I was playing the demo yesterday, I realized that the demo only allows you to go so far. For instance, I only did the first 8 tests for Driving School, and only two levels are open for the missions. I have started Circuit Experience yet, and then there’s still the Racing Etiquette mode that’s not even on the demo. Despite that, I don’t want to have to go back and do something just because I didn’t get a trophy for an achievement. You level up fast too, I’m already at level 7!

So here is what I have found out from playing the demo this week. You can't even play the game unless you have an Internet connection because everything is maintained online. So I am really hoplng that when we transfer our progress over from the demo to the actual game that trophies will be unlocked for achievements already completed. For instance, I have already driven 62.5 miles in the game (easily did that in three days only because I wanted to do three Daily workouts for three bonus cars), and on that note I have already done my first ever Daily Workout. So that is two bronze trophies right there.

It will be really interesting to see what happens because I don't think that we would actually be able to start over since all progress is saved online. What are other people's thoughts with this??

I think only credits mp's and cars are carried over. So your level, stats and campaign will probably be reset.

Which would be a shame. I'm almost level 21. Have driven around 1500km I think.

Trophies will unlock. It has happened previously in other games so have no doubt it will happen again. No way im doing that 1 hour endurance race again :lol:

Trophies will unlock. It has happened previously in other games so have no doubt it will happen again. No way im doing that 1 hour endurance race again :lol:

Oh God, there's a one hour endurance race to do?? I haven't even gotten that far yet, but I think I recall seeing it in the Mission challenges for stage 6. I really hope you're right about the trophies automatically unlocking, but we will surely find out on Tuesday. I preordered the deluxe digital edition last night, so I am really excited.

I think only credits mp's and cars are carried over. So your level, stats and campaign will probably be reset.

Which would be a shame. I'm almost level 21. Have driven around 1500km I think.

I really hope it's not reset, that would suck. It would kind of defeat the purpose of being promised that everything will transfer over from the demo to the actual game. According to the comment further down, it has happened in the past where trophies have unlocked, so we will definitely find out on Tuesday.

Back