JEMcG
(Banned)
- 639

- Glasgow
Trophies that I got on a different PS3 while I was away from home, logged in on PSN with my own name, aren't showing up on my PS3 at home. I saved my data on PS+ and loaded it up no problem on my PS3.
One of them was the long jump you have to do in the moon buggy. I went in and did it again on my PS3 and got the trophy no problem. But another few of the trophies are things like completing novice class and stuff, so do I have to do it again even though i have all the stars?
One of them was the long jump you have to do in the moon buggy. I went in and did it again on my PS3 and got the trophy no problem. But another few of the trophies are things like completing novice class and stuff, so do I have to do it again even though i have all the stars?