B bob_loblaw Messages 7 Jan 3, 2011 #1 I currently have 45 silver/white trophy cars, do they come in any other colors?
B bob_loblaw Messages 7 Jan 4, 2011 #2 anyone noticed if all the cars they have won are the same hue?
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 5, 2011 #3 Never really noticed. I don't think so, I've won a Ferrari and a Zonda R, but they don't come in silver. I won a green Mazda Furai, so I think you've just been a bit unlucky. But hey, go have some fun in GT auto with some resprays!! 👍
Never really noticed. I don't think so, I've won a Ferrari and a Zonda R, but they don't come in silver. I won a green Mazda Furai, so I think you've just been a bit unlucky. But hey, go have some fun in GT auto with some resprays!! 👍
B bob_loblaw Messages 7 Jan 5, 2011 #4 I would but I would have to buy more cars to get the color chips
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 5, 2011 #5 bob_loblaw I would but I would have to buy more cars to get the color chips Click to expand... Yeah, that's a bummer, but I find there are some really cool paint colours on cheap and nasty cars in the used car dealership, I buy the car, get the paint chip then sell the car straight away. 👍
bob_loblaw I would but I would have to buy more cars to get the color chips Click to expand... Yeah, that's a bummer, but I find there are some really cool paint colours on cheap and nasty cars in the used car dealership, I buy the car, get the paint chip then sell the car straight away. 👍