Trophy finding

  • Thread starter Thread starter demonchilde
  • 1 comments
  • 504 views
Messages
968
United States
Maine
Messages
VooDooChilde333
Like the wind, race #3
If you use a Lamborghini Aventador fully bored out with every option, (Not rebuilt), it comes to 648 pp. This is 102 pp less then the races max. You will get the "David and Goliath" trophy.

Ok, now for my question. I'm looking for a hidden gem trophy, supposedly there's a stack of tires painted grand turismo blue on the side of one of the tracks. I can't find them. Anyone seen them??
 
The blue tires are at Mount Panorama

They are hidden down the access road off to the right, just as you start the lap (before the S/F line).

Drive down the access road and they are behind the first wall if I remember correctly.

You can use an Arcade race/time trial to find them.

Good luck!
GTsail
 
Last edited:
Back