Trophy for a car with over 300,000km milage...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hot_cheese
  • 24 comments
  • 4,298 views
Messages
91
Messages
hot_cheese
Just got that trophy, it randomly showed up as a purple 1969 Dodge challenger or something, it had over 350,000 mileage on it, just wondering if anyone got this trophy with a different car? Can you trade this car to a friend, will he get the trophy that way? If it works and you need this trophy, let me know, I will give it to you for free.
 
I got it with the same car as yours. I bought it for the plum crazy colour. I've seen one other car with 300k+ but I can't remember what it was now.
 
I bought a Dolly(2cv), only about 2k, i wasnt gonna get it but i remembered that trophy.
 
Got it with Jaguar E-type.

Same as . First week with the Game I was looking in the UCD and saw the E-Type Clicked Purchase and got the Trophy .

First thought was "Oh great i've just bought a clunker" :lol:
 
corvette C1 I believe, nice car, to look at :P
bought it because it was fun in mafia 2 :D
 
71 cuda for me on the 3rd of owning this game also got it in plum crazy
 
Got it with a Citroen 2CV and just recently saw a Subaru 360 with it.
 
Wolksvagen beetle '49 - simple...
 
Citroen 2CV - Classic so I bought it and up pops a trophy for the mileage, what a nice surprise. 👍
 
2CV, couldnt be happier that i paid so little for that trophy. Shame i now have 2 of them (A-spec french championship i think...).
 
Got the trophy with a Jaguar E-Type aswell 👍
 
Damn! I've seen a few cars in the UCD with silly mileage and steered well clear. I bet I won't see one for ages now :D
 
Got it yesterday, I bought a convertible Vette C1 with 205k miles.
 
Just got that trophy, it randomly showed up as a purple 1969 Dodge challenger or something, it had over 350,000 mileage on it, just wondering if anyone got this trophy with a different car? Can you trade this car to a friend, will he get the trophy that way? If it works and you need this trophy, let me know, I will give it to you for free.

Got it with the Jaguar E-Type as well
 
I got it with an expensive Alfa. I could have got it on day one with a 2CV.
 
Bought a Carol 360 for it...and sold it for around 3-4,000 Cr just recently.
 
I think I got this trophy yesterday with the Lotus Elan S1 ‘62.
 
Lotus Elan S1 ‘62.

Same here. I wasn't even aware that getting a car with such a high mileage will result with a trophy being won. :dopey:
 
I got mine when I bought the old Fiat 500, it came together with the one you get when you buy an old car of (<'50?). Bought it especially for the trophy actually, hehe.
 
Back