Trophy question

Belgium
Aarschot
hondalicious
Hi,
I just lapped cars for the second time in 2 different races. This time the first one in like the wind series.
But i don't get the trophy.

Is it still possible to get it? Otherwise i'm 🤬 for the platinum :s

Last edited by a moderator:
The trophy only unlocks when you're doing the specified in a one-make race, I think. :)

Last edited:
I just lapped cars for the second time in 2 different races. This time the first one in like the wind series.
But i don't get the trophy.

Are you after the Trailblazer trophy?

I had some trouble getting it myself. I first tried getting it in the Festival Italia (National A Series), but couldn't get it even though I lapped two Fiat 500's.:confused:

So I then tried the 15-Lap Brands Hatch race (S Series). I lapped about half the field in the Brands Hatch race and was presented with the trophy.:)

I don't precisely know what the issue was, but I would just recommend that you try another race.

Respectfully,
GTsail

I've heard that it is possible to get this trophy in the Arcade mode, though I can't confirm this.

Go to either Daytona or Indianapolis. Set the race to 10 laps, beginner difficulty level. Pick a fast car and lap a car or two in the field.

Give this a try, it should work, I just don't know if you will get the trophy.

GTsail

The Trailblazer trophy unlocked for me at Rome in the Classic Sportscar Series

Last edited:
I think I have it. Didn't know what it was though when it popped up in the middle of the race. I wish those things would stay hidden until the end of the race as I might get distracted just enough to foul up a good lap ;)

I think I have it. Didn't know what it was though when it popped up in the middle of the race. I wish those things would stay hidden until the end of the race as I might get distracted just enough to foul up a good lap ;)
You can disable trophy notifications and also who sees if you are playing certain games...

I've lapped several cars in several different none-time-limited race and still no trophy! I will give arcade a go tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. The weird thing is, when you do a time limited race and you lap cars, the cars is listed as 1 lap behind or more when you finished.. When doing a race with a set laps, the lapped cars will appear as running even tho they've just passed the finish line (I guess their split time instead of +1lap will show once they complete that whole lap and they've done their completed/full laps). Might be a bug where the AI have to set a time so that they dont show as ''running'' once you've crossed the finish line?

Back