Trophy question

  • Thread starter Thread starter hondalicious
  • 11 comments
  • 796 views
Messages
107
Belgium
Aarschot
Messages
hondalicious
Hi,
I just lapped cars for the second time in 2 different races. This time the first one in like the wind series.
But i don't get the trophy.

Is it still possible to get it? Otherwise i'm 🤬 for the platinum :s
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The trophy only unlocks when you're doing the specified in a one-make race, I think. :)
 
Last edited:
I just lapped cars for the second time in 2 different races. This time the first one in like the wind series.
But i don't get the trophy.

Are you after the Trailblazer trophy?

I had some trouble getting it myself. I first tried getting it in the Festival Italia (National A Series), but couldn't get it even though I lapped two Fiat 500's.:confused:

So I then tried the 15-Lap Brands Hatch race (S Series). I lapped about half the field in the Brands Hatch race and was presented with the trophy.:)

I don't precisely know what the issue was, but I would just recommend that you try another race.

Respectfully,
GTsail
 
Just did the brands hatch race, lapped several cars. Still no trophy :s
 
I've heard that it is possible to get this trophy in the Arcade mode, though I can't confirm this.

Go to either Daytona or Indianapolis. Set the race to 10 laps, beginner difficulty level. Pick a fast car and lap a car or two in the field.

Give this a try, it should work, I just don't know if you will get the trophy.

GTsail
 
Gonna try this tomorrow, thanks for the tip
 
The Trailblazer trophy unlocked for me at Rome in the Classic Sportscar Series
 
Last edited:
I think I have it. Didn't know what it was though when it popped up in the middle of the race. I wish those things would stay hidden until the end of the race as I might get distracted just enough to foul up a good lap ;)
 
I got it in Arcade mode. I made a 5 lap race and set AI to lowest possible.
 
I think I have it. Didn't know what it was though when it popped up in the middle of the race. I wish those things would stay hidden until the end of the race as I might get distracted just enough to foul up a good lap ;)
You can disable trophy notifications and also who sees if you are playing certain games...
 
I've lapped several cars in several different none-time-limited race and still no trophy! I will give arcade a go tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. The weird thing is, when you do a time limited race and you lap cars, the cars is listed as 1 lap behind or more when you finished.. When doing a race with a set laps, the lapped cars will appear as running even tho they've just passed the finish line (I guess their split time instead of +1lap will show once they complete that whole lap and they've done their completed/full laps). Might be a bug where the AI have to set a time so that they dont show as ''running'' once you've crossed the finish line?
 
Finally got it
Did the high speed ring with the scirocco. Lapped the cappucino twice and the 350Z once
 
Back