Trophy won't award me for Autobarmy or Platinum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vauxypower
  • 3 comments
  • 1,330 views
Messages
2
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I've done a total of more than 7,903 miles, the required mileage for the trophy "Autobarmy" and is the last trophy I need for the Platinum Trophy for Gran Turismo 6. None of them will award me for the trophy. I've exceeded 7,903 miles and it won't reward me. I've tried looking for the latest update, already had it, I completely uninstalled then reinstalled Gran Turismo 6 and it hasn't worked. Why won't it reward me on the trophy system? I've completed every race there is on the game, every challenge and it won't award me, any suggestions?

Thanks
 
it could be to do with a very slight mis-calculation made by PD when converting between miles and kilometres... i think its something like they rounded a mile badly, and the game ended up thinking a mile was 0.99% of an actual mile, so when you get to 7903 real miles, GT thinks its about 7950 GT miles. that is my only guess, and maybe the trophy is awarded when you get 7903 real miles, instead of GT miles...
 
Last edited:
I've done a total of more than 7,903 miles, the required mileage for the trophy "Autobarmy" and is the last trophy I need for the Platinum Trophy for Gran Turismo 6. None of them will award me for the trophy. I've exceeded 7,903 miles and it won't reward me. I've tried looking for the latest update, already had it, I completely uninstalled then reinstalled Gran Turismo 6 and it hasn't worked. Why won't it reward me on the trophy system? I've completed every race there is on the game, every challenge and it won't award me, any suggestions?

Thanks
Try here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/autobarmy-trophy.295388/
 
Back