Trouble beating the unbeatables?

• Thread starter unfairlane
  • 7 comments
Norway
Norway
fairlane305
AI drivers has got a lot of extra boost in this version of the game, both power and grip.
Unlike in earlier versions they`re close to unbeatable on unbeatable setting :irked:

I`ve done a 1965 Mini D-class setup that beats them. Can`t match their unbelieveable on-the-rails grip
but it out-accelrates them even after they`ve "adjusted" to my speed later in races.

1065 Mini D-class code: 660 274 445

Tuners against drivatars!

Last edited:
Another unbeatable beater: Buy yourself a Renault Megane R26.R and give it
this setup: 844 077 958 (updated wheels to match)

You now have a raceready rallycross car, fast enough to play around with
the not so unbeatables:cool:

Last edited:
Definitely seems worse this time around.
As usual most of the driveatars aren't an issue to pass except one or two that pull miles ahead of the pack every time.

I used Don Joewon Song's Willys Jeep tune to complete the A class dirt races. The Unbeatable AI didn't give me any problem at all.

Then I left the AI on Unbeatable to do the B700 Classic Muscle event in this week's playlist. No problem with those either. Perhaps it's a problem in higher classes?

I used Don Joewon Song's Willys Jeep tune to complete the A class dirt races. The Unbeatable AI didn't give me any problem at all.

Then I left the AI on Unbeatable to do the B700 Classic Muscle event in this week's playlist. No problem with those either. Perhaps it's a problem in higher classes?
It's a bit random, and seems to somewhat car dependent as well. I can attest that the higher the class, the more of a PITA unbeatable driveatars are. Driveatars also seem to get a slight head start in races, and are able to put down lap times that compete with and even smoke some of the best (non-cheating) leaderboard times in the game. There's a video on the Forza Horizon subreddit that shows the head-start, as well as the driveatars gaining increased speed even though everyone is driving a stock Huracan.

I personally think that the Driveatars are bugged, and are performing well above where they should be. Usually the driveatars are pretty bad for the first week or two in a new Forza, but then start to settle down somewhat when the game gathers more data on player behavior in order to adjust the AI. However, right now they are a bit nuts, and I do think the devs need to actually address the issue.

Updates!

Refined 65 Mini, less underseer, better balance: 851 297 335 - this one eats unbeatables
Refined Renault Megane R26.R, ca the same: 142 207 455
1965 Pontiac GTO class B-racer: 171 342 383

Last edited:
Updates!

Refined 65 Mini, less underseer, better balance: 851 297 335 - this one eats unbeatables
Refined Renault Megane R26.R, ca the same: 142 207 455
1965 Pontiac GTO class B-racer: 171 343 383
Thanks for the tunes. I haven't tried them yet but there's a typo in your Pontiac tune. It should read 171 342 383 👍

[EDIT] The Mini was really planted, helped me nail a top 10% rivals score on Cordillera Sprint so thanks.

I take back everything I said earlier about unbeatables btw, the Willys Jeep was easy to beat them but road races aren't so easy.

Last edited:
Had to make up a S1-racer to get some points yesterday, so I picked a 95 Porsche GT2 and gave it a
"rallycross" setup first, quick & grippy. code 134 382 863

A bit too safe? Moore power & less grip on the second one, but to my surprice it just did a win at Goliath
against the unbeatables. I was 6th halfway but outpowered them on the way home :mad:
- code 119 310 956

Back