Trouble getting hold of GT5:P

United Kingdom
UK
cornishbrooksy
cornishbrooksy
hi,
im new to this forum, been reading a long time but never signed up!!Well here i am, ive only just got hold of my PS3 in the UK, and desperatly want to get hold of GT5:P, and was recomended play-asia, however after trying to purchase it, it said it is not available to deliver to the EU!? i do not have an internet connection at the moment for the PS3 so downloading is out of the question, so does anyone else know where i can get a blu-ray version, for the same kind of price as play-asia,
cheers

Ordered my copy from renchi.com just before Christmas.
I chose the Courier Mail Express shipping option. Yes it's expensive, but hey, the disc was delivered to Denmark from Hong Kong in just under 2 days :)

i think best choice for you is to wait those 2-3 weeks for the European and US release ( not confirmed date yet) but everything will translated, and hopefully US and EURO servers will kick in :)

hmm supossly it should be here after the hollidays, its new years day.. so i guess in a week we ganna have a anwser

Little optimistic release don't you think? :lol:

You never know.

well im not saying i am correct but creator of GT series was in a interview and told that game for rest of the world will be out after the holidays. :)

Some jerk-wad on eBay is selling "pre-orders" for the US version. He is stating that the date of March 8, '08 is "confirmed" though EBGames.com. Even though EB's site CLEARLY states that the publisher HAS NOT announced the date or price yet. This guys doesn't realize it yet, but he is already in breach of contract; he left no room for date error and he is intentionally misleading bidders.

Some jerk-wad on eBay is selling "pre-orders" for the US version. He is stating that the date of March 8, '08 is "confirmed" though EBGames.com. Even though EB's site CLEARLY states that the publisher HAS NOT announced the date or price yet. This guys doesn't realize it yet, but he is already in breach of contract; he left no room for date error and he is intentionally misleading bidders.

You mean somebody on the internet..... lied? :odd:

well im not saying i am correct but creator of GT series was in a interview and told that game for rest of the world will be out after the holidays. :)

Which holidays? :P

I hope the US and PAL versions do come soon so everyone can play and I can have it in English (hate guessing what it says on the museum screen) :)

The punchline is someone will actually believe him and pre-order it from him. 👍

You know what they say about ebay sellers: "if you can get the milk for free, no one will buy the cow."

.....wait, I think that quote is for something else....:P

I got mine from Yesasia.com with free shipping to Holland (i think it was for every country in Europe) for about 47,99 $ or 33,00 Euro :D

The US / EU release is most likely a year away just like how long it took GT4 Prologue to arrive in the UK. I personally wouldn't wait that long as it may not even happen at all!

Your best bet is eBay or Renchi, If you had a net connection I would recommend buying PSN credit.

My copy cost about £20 delivered from HK to the UK.

Robin

chers guys, im hoping to get the internet connection sorted soon, but i think there is something better bout having the actual disc!!i will give renchi a go, possibly e-bay, and will prob decide in the end to wait for the EU version, if reports that it will be out sometime in march are true!!
:nervous::nervous::nervous:
i just gota wait now!:scared:

Back