Trouble with the lobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheToad263
  • 2 comments
  • 554 views

TheToad263

(Banned)
Messages
204
Messages
TheToad263
I have only tried racing online a few times and each time I have had trouble finding a room that is a) active with enough people to actually start a race and B) sometimes I will find a good room and for some reason when i try to click the enter course button it doesn't work, and i even tried the watch race and that button won't work either. It only happens from time to time (and I am sure that my cars were within the restrictions) Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find a good room and enter it with relative ease?
 
Last edited:
I've been having these problems too, there are a few threads about how to fix this.
 
Had the room fully finished loading? Where you able to enter and change your cars settings?

Someone mentioned yesterday to try clearing the cache in the GT5 options menu and then reboot the ps3
 
Back