Trucks, GT40s, #24 for #83 NASCAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter happycorey
  • 10 comments
  • 527 views
Messages
3,796
United States
PNW
Messages
cowabungacorey
I have a couple trucks for trade, and 2 69 GT40s. It's mostly a thread for people who need these cars. Not looking for ridiculous trades and too much money, it's mostly for other people who need them and can not find them.

I have:

Dodge Ram tuned 600hp
STOCK Chevrolet SSR

Ford GT40 Race Car.

Jeff Gordon #24 NASCAR. I would LIKE to trade it for a #83 Camry. Willing to trade NASCAR + another car

Let me know what you would like to trade or something in the ball park
 
Last edited:
Bump.. anyone ?? I know people still need trucks and there is interests for the GT40s
 
I could trade a 2D for the GT40 tomorrow
 
Hey are you willing to take a Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II Nür (R34) ‘02
for your x-runner
psn-irieeys808
 
Yeah that's fine

I might pass on the 2D
 
yay :D
I'll get to my ps3 as soon as i can. right now im away from home but later on ill get to you,
 
That's fine I can't trade until 12AM EST anyway
 
i really need a pickup, but all i have to trade is a buick special, would that be ok?
 
That's fine. Which one do you want?
 
Tacoma is gone
 
I know there is interest for the GT40 out there
 
Back