True Motion Drifters

• Thread starter SQABEUNEEQ
  • 14 comments
Scotland
Aberdeen
SQAB-EUNEEQ
hi and welcome to our thread

about the team: we are a social fun drift team thats aim is to become larger and have battles within the team we are looking for precision drifters speed drifters and drifters that dont do it for the hardcore stuff they do it for the fun of it

Current main members:
SQAB-EUNEEQ
NismoDoriftoar
Pekoz_1986
LaziaFTW
xeG_snipEz
TFK36

best drifter is nismodoriftoar very good style and he does what he wants and try's to tandem with anyone and evreyone no matter on there skill level
coolest guy is xeG_snipEz he is a good guy to talk to and is very helpfull in game if you need anythng within team go to him or myself

If you are liking what i have to say please send me a message on ps3 name is at the top and i will get back to you as soon as possible :)

If you wish to create a Drift team thread I highly suggest you read this thread - Starting your own Drift Team?

It highlights very important procedures that the drifting community on GTPlanet aspires to. We don't like our sub-forum being flooded with threads that aren't thought out thoroughly and worked on. Granted, by all means you can just leave it like this but I can assure you that you'll receive no interest from anyone here. Have a look at the other threads and see how it is done.

There is also a rules thread stickied at the top of the sub-forum if you need help understanding how things work.

SKIDMARX
Ever heard of abbreviation? Now stop posting off subject on this guy/girls thread. If you have a problem with people pm them or ignore them.

So why did you not pm me this? You fail at being a smart***

Back