True story bro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bien Cien
  • 12 comments
  • 2,881 views
Messages
688
Messages
Cypher_Zephyr
I really do have a bad tendency of heading to UCD to buy cars just after a seasonal. So I go and buy a Honda S2000 '03, because mygt considers it a rare find, and head straight to Cape Ring compact seasonal.

While it's loading I"m thinking.....oh man I did it again. I forgot to switch to my seasonal car. Which by the way I"m using a de-tuned '87 Motul Civic RC. After searching my lot, I consider this the best choice and always end up 1st overlapping the last car.

So back to the story....I'm sitting in the race menu thinking, "Well if it's going to cost me another new 6 cars on the UCD what's the hurt in trying with this stock S2000?"

So I did and I triumphed on Cape Ring with about 10-12 second over 2nd place. No ferocious and dirty racing......just late braking and drafting.

Either I'm just that good of a racer or Polophony Digital is getting real lazy with these seasonals. I'm leaning towards the latter. :ouch:
 
1387861-cool_story_bro_super.jpg
 
^^^That gun is so small......................hahahahahahaha/
 
Very very surreal, I'm leaving now. Nice gun.
 
@OP, you've already won the Expert Seasonals? :)

They can't make every seasonal as hard as the expert seasonals, but if you are bored & you are looking for a challenge, do the kiddy seasonals with Sports Hard tires & a stock car (or power limited).

Then you'll have a challenge. :dopey:👍
 


I couldn't resist. Sorry. :D
 
@OP, you've already won the Expert Seasonals? :)

They can't make every seasonal as hard as the expert seasonals, but if you are bored & you are looking for a challenge, do the kiddy seasonals with Sports Hard tires & a stock car (or power limited).

Then you'll have a challenge. :dopey:👍
👍 if you're already doing that, then do it some more.

Wait, what? :odd:
That's what I thought until ZeGermanBastorD made his post.
 
Back