TrueBrake by AXC-Sim for Logitech Pedals - Thoughts

• Thread starter LostJanner
  • 4 comments
Germany
Germany
I have been looking into modifying my Logitech G29 pedals as the stock setup just doesn't feel good for me.
I have seen both options for progressive springs and they both seem to be good cheap upgrades and as I only use a PS4 I am not sure a load cell is the right choice but I also came across this.

TrueBrake by AXC-Sim: https://www.axc-sim.com/product/load-cell-for-logitech-g29-pedals/

This seems to be somewhere between a spring mod and a load cell in cost. It runs on a linear potentiometer and seems to be well made and most importantly it works with GT Sport. I only found 1 video on youtube that seems to review it.

What are your thoughts?

LJ.

I've just ordered this. I wish I'd known about it months ago as I've been hammering the G29 during lockdown. I never realised there were aftermarket add-ons to the G29 until I found this forum today, now I fear I'm going to spend hundreds buying extra stuff that I don't really need!

Looks interesting but this would cost me well over $100 CAD to get it here, I would rather put that money into an entirely new wheel setup. Not worth it for an intermediate wheel from my point of view.

Back