Truly Iconik's Liveries (Schubert BMW Z4)

United Kingdom
Birmingham, UK
GOTMAXPOWER
Here are my race liveries on FM4, I hope you like what I've thrown together to find my storefront search "Truly Iconik" in the storefront:

Kimi Raikkonen, Fiat Punto WRC Rally Finland 2009

Giandomencio Basso, Fiat Punto IRC Rallye Monte Carlo 2009

Stephane Peterhansel, Mini Countryman 2012 Rally Dakar

Richard Burns, Subaru Impreza 2001 Rallye Monte Carlo

Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet Stock Car 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup

Yvan Muller, Vauxhall Astra 2003 BTCC

Per-Gunnar Andersson, Suzuki SX4 WRC Rallye Monte Carlo 2008

Stephane Peterhansel, BMW X3CC Rally Dakar 2011

Freddy Loix, Hyundai Accent WRC Rallye Monte Carlo 2002

I have many more on the storefront, I'll try to get this thread up to date with those images as soon as possible.

Nothing new here but I've finally gotten around to uploading a picture of my Carl Edwards car:
scaled.php

Also I've put all my designs on the storefront down to 1,000CR

Nice to see some BTCC love. Are you like Me, struggling off google images for logos and such lol.

Nice work. Oh Tony tiger looks Grrrreat!!! Is there an issue around the radiator grille and Tony's stomach.
One of my liveries loaded up glitches once. Almost like different shades of green all over the car.

Nice to see some BTCC love. Are you like Me, struggling off google images for logos and such lol.

Yeah, finding pictures of cars is tough (especially the backs of them) but these help for BTCC, whoever made them must've put in a load of effort!

Nice work. Oh Tony tiger looks Grrrreat!!! Is there an issue around the radiator grille and Tony's stomach.
One of my liveries loaded up glitches once. Almost like different shades of green all over the car.

I think the car is ok, I made the vinyl group on the seperate blank thing and when I put it on the car I had to make a few changes so I copied the grey from the grill on the real car, doesn't look right though. The stripe being a bit tacky is me only noticing once I can see it on the computer.

I see what you did. You put more detail in the grille than thre original artist. Nice job.

I guess a lot of people will be doing things like this:
scaled.php

scaled.php

Along with everything else on my SF its available for 1,000CR just search my Gamertag

I've been working on this for a few hours now, its slowly coming together but a load more work still needed on smaller logo's:

getphotoz.jpg

getphotoi.jpg

haha, some Nurburgring 24 hour love.

Too bad they never made it to the podium :( anyway good job on the livery.

I've finally finished my Schubert Z4 (or as finished as layer limits will allow) and it must be my greatest livery ever, everything has been made by me which took ages but I think it looks fairly decent.

getphotomm.jpg

getphotob.jpg

Available on my storefront now for 1,000CR

Nice work! Very well done mate :D
Any chance I could get the Monster 430 and Rick Kelly 2008 VE off your storefront?

Nice work! Very well done mate :D
Any chance I could get the Monster 430 and Rick Kelly 2008 VE off your storefront?

The Commodore should already be up there if you search my gamertag and I'll be able to put the F430 up now I've finally guessed my xbox live account password :)

btw I'm glad you like them:cheers:

There is a nice progress in this thread. I really like the GP-PRO Holden. Nice colour finish.

Looking forward to see new creations. Cheers!

I know this isn't a livery but I don't have a gallery and don't want to create one for just 1 video:

This is from a public cycled production lobby yesterday in Vauxhall Corsa VXR's, there were overtakes, mistakes, crashes, panel rubbing and most of all a bucket load of fun :)

Back