Trust GXT 1155 compatibility issues with DD Pro wheel

Malta
Malta
TechnoIsLove
Hi.

So originally, I bought the Logitech G29 and the Trust GXT 1155 Rally rig as they were compatible. About a month ago, I switched to the Fanatec DD Pro with 8nm booster but it really does not suit the rig.

The position of the wheel base clips practically hit the central screws of the tray and I even had to remove one of the screws (with big grips) which keep the tray steady. As a result, I get quite a bit of movement/ instability and the wheel is actually off-centre as it was the only way I could make it "fit".

Is there an adaptor for this? I've been searching online but I cannot seem to find one.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    241.7 KB · Views: 6
Is there an adaptor for this?
The DD Pro has the option of side mounting clamps.

Would something like these miss your mid tray fixings? You might need to drill some new holes for the brackets of course
CSL-DD-konzol-v5.png

That's just an image from a quick search, there seems to various versions available.

The DD Pro has the option of side mounting clamps.

Would something like these miss your mid tray fixings? You might need to drill some new holes for the brackets of course
View attachment 1266701

That's just an image from a quick search, there seems to various versions available.
Will take a look but it definitely didn't come with them in the box. Don't mind drilling the actual tray to be honest.

Update

Just bought these, seems like it solves my problem and I can put the locking screw I had to remove back in its place.

Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
Back