try out this car as a drift car

• Thread starter aaro11
  • 12 comments
an Aston Martin v8 vantage
bomb it out,set the suspension to -ride height as low as possible-camber 4.0 on the front and 1.0 on the back- no traction control and anti spin mechanism, normal tires and make the gear ratios closer

now your ready to go :)
when I'm drifting it i use the power over technique because it has 954bhp :scared: and spins those tires in top gear

you should be smiling like this:dopey: have fun

a little over 900hp....thats it? All of my drift cars are high hp cars, most more than that. Try 42,000hp out and see how easy that is to drift:sly: Yes its my video...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6270722

Ahhh... good ol' Black R34.... Nicknamed "The Black Beast" in my books... I love that car.... You should give it a car wash before you make videos with it though... Thing was like matte black in the vid. :sly: Anyways.. I've Tried my Vantage and that sucker just sticks like no tommarrow... I should try your settings.. See if it works. Anywho, great to see that there ARE still many GT3 drifters out there. (myself includuded :sly:... and I already knew you drifted in GT3 still Breakpoint. lol.) Once I get over the fact that my GT4 disk is NEVER going to work again:scared:... and the depression is gone:ouch:.. I'll definatley try that. :)

How about drifting a Le Mans on Road tires instead? I'td be nice to see another one of 'em.

How about drifting the TVR Tuscan Speed 6? lol. That baby is a beast when it comes to sliding. Been drifting it for only 2 days now, but man that sucker can drift. Soon to had vids up, have a replay saved at Apricot Hill, but I gotta find my camera before i can record it... :grumpy:

The old Camera in front a screen low quality footage recording method, heh.

Try to make sure viewers don't have a hard time seeing. Remove glare , so close curtains, shut off lights and stuff and maybe lower the brightness on the TV?, i noticed a lot of camera rec. vids are too right all over so i cant see a thing.

I use a sony point and shoot and record the tv screen even though i have a capture card. Its easier and its just that much less editing that has to be done on my pc. Plus when i rip it to my pc the files are HUGE. Ive tried every format that it allows and its still just huge files. The quality on mine aren't that bad i would think for a point and shoot camera that records video also.

i'd almost always go for the highest quality of anything i can do

I will sacrifice some quality to not have a 22GB FILE. Thats how big the files size was on a 12 minute clip decoded as MPEG2. I get the same quality as MPEG2 with using my camera on the damn screen.

To this day, my best drift was in an RX7 Infini III at Laguna Seca. That's such a great car to drift. Not that it's news-breaking or anything! 💡

Another thing i forgot to tell you in the message i sent you was about the camera. The camera view makes if pretty hard to tell whats going on sometimes. Might want to use the "track" or plain "car" camera, much easier to see whats going on when the screens not blue and spinning:)

Back