Ride Height: 4.06, 3.94 inch/ 10.3, 10.0cm
Natural Freq: 2.40, 2.30
Anti-roll bars: 10, 1
Damping compression : 66, 64
Damping rebound: 88, 92
Camber: 0.3, 1.5
Toe: 0.00, 0.00

Differential:

I did the gearbox flattening method, which is maximizing the Final Gear(5.00), setting Top Speed Auto set 200kph/124mph, then going back to the Final Gear to adjust for the individual track you’re on.

I don’t usually do much tuning and I’ve never posted a tune before but I really wanted to make this car work and I really think I have found something good! I drove many laps and used every camera to see why this thing wanted to spin out on high speed corners. The high speed S section on Dragon Tail was my focus. The problem is that all the weight always gets dumped to the rear and that results in the rear tires being overwhelmed so I tried to stabilize that weight transfer by making the front suspension very stiff.

I also left the toe at zeros because I don’t like it when a tune relies on toe angles to make things work. I’m sure you can bring some toe out to the front but my concern was trying to get the rear to behave.

Anyway, thanks for any feedback!

Oh and sorry if there was any issues with imperial/metric conversion. I have no idea why PD thinks we need imperial, Canada converted to metric nearly 5 decades ago:banghead:

Wow, just gave this a try and it completely transformed the car. Unconventional tune, but huge improvement towards drivability and stability on this car. Thank you for sharing!

Oh and sorry if there was any issues with imperial/metric conversion. I have no idea why PD thinks we need imperial, Canada converted to metric nearly 5 decades ago:banghead:

You do realize GTS is a GLOBAL game, not just Canadian, right? Places in the GT world use imperial measurements. Some of us dont understand why metric exists. :banghead::banghead:

Thanks for the tune though. Luckily Google can easily verify your conversions. :)

just tryed your unconventional suspension tune on my mazda rx500. i know thats an other car, but both are MR and light.

i would never tune a car like this, but it works great. and much less understeer.
the transmission was my setup (works good on BMB) now i´m 0.1 to 0.2 seconds faster per round compared to my suspension setup.
differential ist nearly identical.
my 5/10/12
now i use 10/8/13

sorry, i did a mistake and didn´t set like you wrote

i forgot the rebound. but the mistake was my win, rx500 drives great
Damping rebound: 96, 94

Damping rebound: 88, 92
with your setting the car start in lust corner on the front to bounce and the understeer is back. tryed it just now.

not your fault, you did the tune for the alpine. :D
but with the little change on rebound, all other points works great on the mazda rx500. thx, now it makes more fun again to drive 15 rounds on N300.
befor your tune i needed 10 round for be first, now only 9 :D:D

Just out of curiousity what are your laptimes at BNB with that tune, i shall share mine, best i did i recall was 46.8xx seconds,
but usually hover around the 47.00-47.25 mark.

@noxious: because metric is infinitely better for calculations.
It's based on a system of 10
Also water boils at 100°c and freezes at 0°c
1l of water is 1kg, which makes sense vs 1gallon is 8.35lbs
190+ countries use metric, vs Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), US

do i need to go on :)

Last edited:
my best 2 days ago was 46,546. during the 15round race. normaly 46,6 to 46,8 if the gear setting is good. i play nearly every race a littel bit with the gears to get al little bit more speed or acceleration

As it happens I did a 46.607 yesterday.

My metric setup n300 rx500
100 100
2.2 2.2
8 8
65 65
90 90
1.5 1.5
0.0 0.6

lsd

gearing

2.266 104
1.604 148
1.231 193
0.991 239
0.836 322

tonight my best was 46,369. the other around 46,5 to 46,7

try this setup

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190731152842.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190731152852.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190731152857.jpg

I totally forgot about this lol

Awesome to know how the tune can be applied to other cars! I am now trying to tune the 1981 Porsche and first try it’s not bad. Hopefully I’ll get motivation to make it really good!

Tuning is such a satisfying feeling when you get it right, it’s too bad it isn’t more meaningful because I’d love to see it in FIA.

Thanks for the feedbacks

You do realize GTS is a GLOBAL game, not just Canadian, right? Places in the GT world use imperial measurements. Some of us dont understand why metric exists. :banghead::banghead:

Thanks for the tune though. Luckily Google can easily verify your conversions. :)

Are you serious hello welcome to Earth the metric system is the global system not the defunct old one. The US is by its lonesome using the old system. To busy wasting $ with the tennis match politics make a law than lose election have it repealed. There’s nothing good about the USA buddy the planet laughs at you fools a lot. The NRA in any other country is a militant group and dealt with as such. You know how stupid that is to have a possible equivalent standing ground force not controlled by your leaders sitting right under your same borders. Absolutely retarded.

Back