(Try to remake in GT6) Hot Springs Raceway

What do you think of HSR on a scale of 1-10?

• 1-2

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 9-10

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
United States
Divided States of America
MikuHime80
Welcome to the Hot Springs Raceway!​

This is the newest racetrack to take Gran Turismo 5 by storm. There are three different tracks in the complex. Theres, the full course, good for Super GT, DTM, Ect. The Kart track, good for karting and small cars. Then theres the short course, good for fourmula one and NASCAR.

If you are interested, please send an FR over PSN to: nascarfan1400 in it please state the track or tracks you wish to download, you will be deleted after getting the tracks you wished to get, no hard feelings! So I will know, please pm when you have each track downloaded! Thank you and enjoy, the Hot Springs Raceway! Feel free to post feedback, race experiences, setups, and racing techniques here aswell, as long as they pertain to HSR! :D

*Note: If you do not sent a correct FR it will be ignored. And will continue to be ignored until I am given a proper FR, Thankyou! :)
picture.php

Last edited:
This looks awesome! I really need to play around with the track editor more. Very well done :)

Thankyou, now re-accepting FRs! Be sure to re-read the OP for more Information! Happy racing! :cheers:

Last edited:
HSR News.
I have gotten ITCC Andrew to accept the proposal of an ITCC Series, One Hour, Breast Cancer Awareness, Endurance! :cheers:
Will post the info soon.

After a one hour delay, on Saturday, the enduro was a success! Pictures, highlights and more will begn rolling in soon!

Unfortunately no longer taking requests.
Will try my best to re create in GT6... That is if PD ever wakes up...

Back