Trying to complete my collection of gear, will trade for full sets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iropan
  • 6 comments
  • 444 views
Messages
373
Spain
Granada
Messages
Iropan
I'm starting this thread because if i have to explain to one more user what a set of gear is i'm going to have an aneurism :)

If you have a complete set of gear, let me know what you'd like for it and i'll try to come up with it, i have a whole bunch of cars and paint chips.

A set of gear is 34 pieces of suits or helmets of the same model (e.g. blaze, intersection, fast rain, etc etc.)
 
Hey , can you list all Suit Sets that you already have ? :)
 
Send a FR req to rizlaman56 with the name of 5 sets of gear & I will send them to you ASAP all free ok. Please note that if any of the sets you need have DLC I don't have the duplicate that are sendable. So please pick 5 sets that are all sendable.
 
Hey , can you list all Suit Sets that you already have ? :)

I thought if i listed them in the original post it would create confusion. This is what i have:

Helmets: Aqua - Desert Camouflage - Downforce - Fast Rain - Glitter - Reinforced - Safari - Skully - Untamed - Warp Drive

Suits: Graffitti - Flame - Foehn - Intersection - Scorpion - Thunder - Woodland
 
I think for Suits , you own them all
for Helmets , check the link in my sig :)
 
Send a FR req to rizlaman56 with the name of 5 sets of gear & I will send them to you ASAP all free ok. Please note that if any of the sets you need have DLC I don't have the duplicate that are sendable. So please pick 5 sets that are all sendable.

FR sent, thanks a lot, that's very generous of you!
 
No problem at all, glad to help
 
Back