Trying to Complete The Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dudleynascar
  • 15 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
16
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
DudleyNASCAR
Trying to collect one of every car. This is the list of the cars I need that won't be showing up in my UCD anytime soon according to gt5cars dot net.

Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Spoon FIT Race Car '03
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
Mazda Mazda6 Concept '01
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Toyota RSC '01
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03


The last non-tradable needed is the Viper #51 and that is at about 250 game days from now so anything from now to then I will pick up.

I don't care what condition they are in or what they are painted. I just want the cars. Not worried about 0/0/0 or anything.

All I really have is tickets, paint, gear, and muesum cards to trade. I think you can see at least the special paints and the tickets I have through the link on my signature. I will probably try to dupe them to my extra account before sending.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!!!!!

Travis

EDIT: I think I am good with the trades I have going right now. Should have all the cars through the trades I currently am working on. Will repost if there are any I could not get.
THANKS EVERYONE for all the help!!

Travis
 
Last edited:
I have the cz3 tarmac but what tickets do you have
 
all except 5, 9, 10, and 12
 
think got some them in my garage, just look in sig and see and we can do a trade sometime ok !!!!

and looking for more tickets as well !!!

pm me as busy searching bud ok !!!!
 
I've got the hks the Toyota rsc possibly a couple more looking for ncd cars in dlc paints
 
I'm pretty sure I still have a speed 12 in my garage, I'm looking for a low miles no-stripe and a ZZ-II. I won't be home till Monday might or tuesday.
 
I'm pretty sure I still have a speed 12 in my garage, I'm looking for a low miles no-stripe and a ZZ-II. I won't be home till Monday might or tuesday.

I have a red '05 GT No-stripe 17k miles in the ucd.
 
I have a red '05 GT No-stripe 17k miles in the ucd.

I mistook the rarity rating for the number of cars owned on your garage :dunce:
I do have a no-stripe but it's a couple hp short of what a low mileage no-stripe can get.

I'll trade for some paints though, silver chrome and 4 mattes ? Not home til Monday night though.
If someone offers up a speed 12 before then go for it but if not fr me Monday or Tuesday.
 
I have a 0-0-0 Spoon FIT and a Xanavi Hiroto GT-R with 2761 miles.
I can send you it at 8 and 9th April.
I´m interesting in your LV1 and LV19 ticket.
 
Trying to collect one of every car. This is the list of the cars I need that won't be showing up in my UCD anytime soon according to gt5cars dot net.

Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Spoon FIT Race Car '03
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
Mazda Mazda6 Concept '01
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Toyota RSC '01
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03

The last non-tradable needed is the Viper #51 and that is at about 250 game days from now so anything from now to then I will pick up.

I don't care what condition they are in or what they are painted. I just want the cars. Not worried about 0/0/0 or anything.

All I really have is tickets, paint, gear, and muesum cards to trade. I think you can see at least the special paints and the tickets I have through the link on my signature. I will probably try to dupe them to my extra account before sending.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!!!!!

Travis

I have a Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 w/391m, a Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 w/78m, a Spoon Fit race car '03 w/3377m, a Toyota RSC '01 w/45m, a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 w/275m. Im looking for a level 21 ticket thx
 
I have a Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 w/391m, a Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 w/78m, a Spoon Fit race car '03 w/3377m, a Toyota RSC '01 w/45m, a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 w/275m. Im looking for a level 21 ticket thx

How about the CZ-3 for the level 21 ticket?
 
I have the silvia drift car if you want it
 
I have have the hks Silvia and I want a Toyota aristo so wanna trade
 
Moderators please close this thread.
Thanks,
Travis
 
Back