Trying to figure out what wheel GTSport thinks my Clubsport wheelbase is. (drivehub)

• Thread starter Nexxus88
  • 2 comments
Canada
Canada
Im using an XB Hub and trying to work out what buttons on my wheel GT Sport thinks are being used, Is there also a chart or anything around that has like... the equivalent of what buttons on my wheel correlate to whatever buttons GT Sport thinks I have?

If in fanalogic mode = g29
If in fanatec mode = csl

You can verify this easly by change a button in options menue. If you choose the g29 and change a button and nothing happens... you know your wheel work as cls.
If you choose the csl and change a button and nothing happens... you know your wheel work as g29.
You also know in what mode you are if you can see speed and shifting on the unihub display.(somehow not on every car in gt-s) If you can see current speed or gear number then you in fanatec mode.

Switching modes = just press start+select at same time, then replug wheel from drivehub. on you wheel display "F" will blink 3 times if in fanatec mode or "L" 3 times if in fanalogic mode.

You using a fanatec wheel so be sure you in fanatec mode " F " then drivehub uses fanatec ffb protocols.
If you in g29 mode " L " drivehub uses logitech ffb protocols.

90% of this info is from the manual. just fkn read the manual LOL :lol:

gfvbvg.JPG

https://collectiveminds.ca/wp-content/uploads/drive-hub-user-manual_v1.pdf

Back