Trying to find the best cost-effective way to sell some PS3 games

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 3 comments
  • 594 views

Delirious

Meh
Premium
Messages
2,614
Messages
Metroider17
I want to sell a few PS3 games mainly because I can now run them on my new compy and it's 1000 times better on the compy.

None of my friends nor co-workers are looking to buy any so I am wondering the best way would be? I would prefer to sell them all at once to get rid of them. Ebay/craigslist would be considered a last resort. I also of course want to get the most money possible for the games.

Any help always appreciated :)
 
You could place an ad here on GTP to see if anyone is willing to buy some of your games.
 
Options:

  • Start a thread in The Trading Post
  • Ad in the newspaper
  • Gamestop or similar, although you won't get much there
  • Profit
 
Ebay? or keep them because you may want to play them again. I sold Resident Evil 2 over and over again. Though now I am keeping it along with Resident Evil Remake.
 
Back