Trying to find the Holden Commodore

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flogzya
  • 4 comments
  • 626 views
Messages
35
Australia
Perth
Messages
FLOGZYA
Just having trouble trying to find the Holden Commodore, I know it can only be found in the used car dealership. But haven't seen it in there for the last month. Any suggestions?
 
I might have one but I can't remember. And for future references, if you need a car, go to the marketplace of the forum.
 
Hey Flogzya,
Send me a FR and I will send you a spare already upgraded SS Commodore.
PSN = blojoggs
Also have the Holden coupe (Monaro) if you want it.

If you like, I have a "Bathurst" track creation on my online page available for download too.

I don't ask for anything in return... just enjoy!

cheers
 
Try the marketplace or use this to find out when the next commodore will be in your used car dealer
 
Spirithockey61
Try the marketplace or use this to find out when the next commodore will be in your used car dealer

Very helpful thanks Spirit :)
 
Back