Trying to get to Level 40 in B-Spec

United States
Queens, NY,
pennyboy24
Hey!
Currently I am level 37, I grinded XP on the LeMans 24 hours to get there... almost to the end of level 40!
But how do you guys recommend me to get there? XP Grind shorter races with the 200% bonus from logging in? I really dont want to keep my ps3 on for 24 hours for more than once, the poor thing was so hot from just one 24 hr race!

Is this endurance races? If it is can I pause it like turn off my PS3 and come back where I left of? How do you leave a 9hr race? Who is controlling the car? How much XP does it give you???

Is this endurance races? If it is can I pause it like turn off my PS3 and come back where I left of? How do you leave a 9hr race? Who is controlling the car? How much XP does it give you???

The computer drives the car, I cant remember the xp you get rite now, but i know its alot, you can gain 33levels with a level zero bspec driver.

Yea, its B-spec mode, you dont actually drive! Its a driver we all ike to call B-spec bob. You just give orders to the driver by pushing buttons with commands, such as, Pass, Pace Down, Pace Up, Maintain Pace, or Pit. And you can leave the race whenever you please and come back to it later! Just go to the pits and press suspend, then the next time you turn GT5 on the race resumes :sly:

Is there a car good enough to do the 9hr race without having to control it?
If you've gotten that far you have the Vettel Redbull X2010. That will do the trick. But most any racecar will do, Super GT, NASCAR, etc. The X2010 is always the most sure bet though.

Is there a car good enough to do the 9hr race without having to control it?

The Redbull X2010 works a treat! :D

Otherwise, just any high performance race car. (787B etc)

Keeping in mind, you'll have to do the 9 hour race atleast 10 times to get the experience. I should know, I tried it. Remote races is another great way to do it.

Also you can grind the Bspec no 3 seasonal. I think it's the suzuka track. (I know one of the 650pp ones is suzuka. Get a good deal of experience and cash from doing it. (1 mil cash with 200% bonus.)

I thought it was 35 aspec and 40 Bspec? or is it the other way around? :S

When you reach Level 35 in B-Spec you get the X2010 in the Red Bull Livery.

However, once you reach level 30 in A-Spec you get the Sebastian Vettel challenge which by getting Bronze in the 3 events gets you a X2010. If you also Get Gold you get 3 X10s. One X2010 Prototype, One X2010 In a random colour (this is by getting silver) and of course the Red Bull Livery X2010 for bronze.

Back