Trying to locate a specific car as i own the real thing :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter triumphtbird
  • 16 comments
  • 963 views
Messages
5
United Kingdom
somerset uk
Hi, I would love to find the 1979 Honda Civic 1500 in game but i just can't seem to find it i own one and would realy love to use it in game :)

If anyone could help me out i would be very gratfull just need to know how to unlock it?
 
Sorry i mean't i own one in real life and would like to use one in the game LOL
 
It would be in the Used Car Lot. If I find one soon (before anyone else) I'll let you know.
 
Hi, I would love to find the 1979 Honda Civic 1500 in game but i just can't seem to find it i own one and would realy love to use it in game :)

If anyone could help me out i would be very gratfull just need to know how to unlock it?

I think i got one if so you can have it. Add me
 
Yeah thats the one :)
Wow a proper video of it never seen that before thanks!
 
Wow, you guys really need to learn how to edit your posts. There's no need to post back to back, you should be editing the last one.

To the OP, you'll have better luck if you posted this in the Marketplace.
 
Wow, you guys really need to learn how to edit your posts. There's no need to post back to back, you should be editing the last one.

To the OP, you'll have better luck if you posted this in the Marketplace.

I was Tired and Forgot :)
 
I'll never understand how double-posting is really an issue, especially when it's done with a great amount of time between posts or in reference to very different subjects.

Sure, it could be abused, but there are special cases to everything.
 
You own one of those? A really nice looking car. Probably the most beautiful Civic I can think of. What colour is it? If you have pictures of it, maybe you could share.

If no-one else sends it to you, I could send you mine. I have atleast one, and I haven't driven it much so it's completely stock and relatively untouched.

(On a different note it makes me sad how on this forum, when someone starts a thread, more often it immediately it turns to people nitpicking on wether the OP used the correct procedure to start the thread instead of actual discussion taking place.)
 
Heres a quick pic of my actual car its the uk spec model so the headlights differ slightly from the Japanese model, its being lowerd and prelude alloys fitted next!

5540_100186153331117_100000191973062_1971_3728776_n.jpg
 
Is that the same car that Hightower ripped out the front seat so he could drive it in the Police Academy movie?
 
Gix7Fifty
Is that the same car that Hightower ripped out the front seat so he could drive it in the Police Academy movie?

Think so, or something similar. That was ages ago.
 
I'll never understand how double-posting is really an issue, especially when it's done with a great amount of time between posts or in reference to very different subjects.

Sure, it could be abused, but there are special cases to everything.

It clutters threads with multiple non informative posts. The guys above posted double posted 1 minute apart, how is that a "great amount of time"? As for the subjects, they were in conjunction to their other post. Thats why there's an edit button, you can add to you last post (if its the last in the thread) and keeps the thread clean.
 
Back