Trying to Sell a car but it has no value?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CV67
  • 7 comments
  • 578 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Yes I am a rookie, and I did search for this answer even though it's probably pretty basic.

I have about 6 cars in my garage and I am only 4% done in the beginner races. This is my first GT game I've owned.

The question is I am trying to sell some cars but they show NO value?

I Have sold others fine...like the P.O.S. you win in the Sunday Cup.
 
You mean like "Cr -- "? I believe those are special cars that should not be sold (since it won't net you anything). Better keep them in the garage since you may need them.
 
CV67
I Have sold others fine...like the P.O.S. you win in the Sunday Cup.
Just don't dare to come back and start a thread asking what car do I use for the Lightweight Cup :p
 
Moloch_horridus
Just don't dare to come back and start a thread asking what car do I use for the Lightweight Cup :p

why the hell do ppl need to be offensive and always criticizing others, dam. be friendly :)

dam i m doing the smae thing too. lol
 
if you sell it you get squat!..
 
un_peacekeeper
why the hell do ppl need to be offensive and always criticizing others, dam. be friendly :)

dam i m doing the smae thing too. lol
:p = j/k = friendly, damn! And what criticism? What offence? Looked like a friendly warning to me, that also, if read by someone without a serious case of paranoia, contained a useful hint. Why the hell do ppl feel the need to jump to other peoples defence in such a hurry? Hmmm...
 
That's ok. Just keep winning the race(s) that give you the cars to sell and then keep selling them. However, keep your first one and the one's you only win once. You might need it for something. After all, that "P.O.S." you were referring to was an Autobianchi A112 Abrath and you could have used it for the *drumroll* lightweight K cup! Oh, and welcome to the GTP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back