T's Tunes and Paint Galleria

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by Terronium-12, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Welcome to my little neck of the woods. Quite the different this is compared to Forza 4, but there's no use in getting into that when I'm trying to peddle my warez share my liveries and tunes in Forza 5, is there?

I'll be uploading tunes more than anything else, but I'll share liveries every now and again. Without further ado let's get right into it!

GetPhoto (85).jpg
    This is the Venom GT2. It might be based on an eventual replica, or it's based on fanart - either way, it's based on something I've seen on the internet. The base color is orange with gunmetal gray OEM wheels. You can request custom paints for both the wheels and the vehicle itself but you must be aware that the car can only be painted in gloss finishes as there's a base gloss carbon fiber finish underneath.

You can find this on the Design Front now by searching "Venom GT2", and you want a custom color then you're free to request one below!

GetPhoto (84).jpg

And here we have a replica of the "World's Fastest Edition" Venom GT. There's really not much else to say, except - look, stripes!

You can find this on the Design Front now by searching "Venom GT WFE".

You didn't think I'd do this without including a tune or two, did you? You can go to tune setups and look for two tunes for, you guessed it, the Venom GT by the names of "TF Venom St-S" and "TF Venom So-S", with the former being stiffly sprung and the latter being a little softer.

FosterG, SlyNine, symo63 and 7 others like this.
  2. UkHardcore23

UkHardcore23

Look forward to trying these tunes...The Venom is the most bonkers car in the game imo.

FosterG likes this.
  3. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

Seems legit.

4. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

I might give this a shot. I've only purchased the Venom in Horizon and it was a beast to handle there. I can only imagine it's even tougher in FM5.

5. Igano

Igano

I allways wanted to drive that car in a game. I wonder how how much hp it reaches tuned? :D

6. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Some new tunes and a livery to share.

GetPhoto-(88).jpg

First up, we have the A700 class KTM X-Bow R which as all my other tunes will be classified is an all-around tune that can be taken to any track. Tuned with a slight hint of understeer to keep the back in check without having to hinder top speed with an aero kit. Don't expect to go Le Sarthe and set top speed records or win any drag races with this tune because it isn't meant for that.

You can go to tune setups and search for "TF X-R 700".

GetPhoto-(89).jpg

Next, we have the argumentative A700 class Caterham R500 Superlight tuned for better stability and off the line performance, however, the pounds of downforce applied by the front splitter and rear wing are modestly set so do not expect to go into every corner red hot because you will be facing the opposite direction. Just like the X-Bow tune above, do not expect to set any top speed records or win any drag races with this tune.

You can go to tune setups and search for "TF Superlight" (UGX livery by VandalMiller).

GetPhoto-(90).jpg

Finally, we have the M3 Sport Evolution replica livery in authentic Jet Black with Red bumper stripes (even though you can't actually paint the real bumper stripes). You know you want it.

You can find it on the Design Front now by searching "M3 Sport Evolution".

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    FosterG, BoneSawTX and VXR like this.
  7. McLaren

McLaren Premium

I'll be using that M3 SE paint for sure. :tup:

8. SlyNine

SlyNine

Look forward to trying your tunes. I felt I did a good job tuning in FM4. Don't seem to have the same feel for FM5.

9. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

A new tune that anyone who knows me well enough should have seen coming from a mile away.

[​IMG]

Here we have an A700 class 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray tuned for just a little bit of everything. It's relatively stiffly sprung so you'll have to warm the tires to get the most grip from this tune, but be warned - should you bite hard enough, it will bite you back without a single care in the world.

This is a first run tune so there's no doubt it's going to rough around the edges a fair bit until I've ironed out a few things, the most notable of which being me not playing the game in quite a long while so there's some rust there for me to shake off.

You can find it right now by going to tune setups and searching for "TFPE 505SR". The "505" is my little homage to the C5 Z06 that has 505 horses - yes, this tune bumps the power up to 505 horses. Be careful!

Minty, HAL20XX, dice1998 and 6 others like this.