TSO rocking christmas musicMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 4 comments
  • 526 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
Trans-Siberian Orchestra some rocking Christmas music can’t wait for their concert this coming Friday. This will be my 2nd year in a row going. Their music is just AMAZING pretty much the only word I can use to describe it. Anyway do we have any TSO fans out there other then me?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Trans-Siberian Orchestra some rocking Christmas music can’t wait for their concert this coming Friday. This will be my 2nd year in a row going. Their music is just AMAZING pretty much the only word I can use to describe it. Anyway do we have any TSO fans out there other then me?

Yeah, my dad's got the DVD. It's about the only Christmas music that I can stand. :)
 
Originally posted by Ryan
Yeah, my dad's got the DVD. It's about the only Christmas music that I can stand. :)
As do I and all 3 CD's. The show was just awsome! Cant wait for their Beethoven tour.
 
Back