TSUISO TRiP Drift Video

• Thread starter kamkor
  • 6 comments
Hello,

My final video of 2009. This time the theme is: Tsuiso (twin drifting/tandem).Enjoy the video and a happy new year everyone. :)

Drivers:
kamkorPL ([SAIKO^D] Kamkor) (Yellow s14 and altezza)
TRC DIS Kami (Purple AE86, E36, S14, red S15, blue Lexus)
GFX Bu11et (R32)
BLKJ SaNTi (350GT)

i 2nd that awesome vid, i really enjoyed watching it. I have only drifted tamdem or with people once. The s14 reminds me of the JUN s14 i've seen in option videos. Did you guys make a private room and just drift? i've never randomly went online to find a drift room (heard thats not possible like in forza 2). Keep it up. Drift into the new year! :)👍

Thanks. :)

vr6wantsr20det: Yes we drifted in private rooms. You will have hard time finding someone to drift with together in public rooms.

i 2nd that awesome vid, i really enjoyed watching it. I have only drifted tamdem or with people once. The s14 reminds me of the JUN s14 i've seen in option videos. Did you guys make a private room and just drift? i've never randomly went online to find a drift room (heard thats not possible like in forza 2). Keep it up. Drift into the new year! :)👍

Yea, drift rooms aren't like in FM2. People just run the laps for points now instead of going back and forth on a section in a train.

Back