Tsukuba 5 Lap JDM Tuner BATTLE!! (555pp) 6:30pm GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theorbell
  • 11 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
21
Messages
Theo1988
Tonight I will be opening a lobby where CLEAN close races will be held on the very short, but VERY demanding and technical Tsukuba Circuit.

Rules & Regulations

They are quite simple really...

Cars: JDM (Japanese) Only
PP: 555
Tyres: No Restriction
Mods: Any except for RACE MODIFICATION (Lets see what you can do with the base car!! :)

Damage: Heavy (So keep it clean)
Penalties: On
Grid: Fastest First
Start Time: 6:30 GMT

There will be 10 minutes of qualifying between each race to secure your place on the grid and to give you time for tuning.

If you wish to get involved just post your PSN ID and i will add you to make it easier for you to find my lobby. Or add Theo1988.


Any questions just ask!!

I shall try and do this everyday!
 
Last edited:
Are you gonna be doing this daily?
 
Yes I shall be doing this daily! It gets really interesting when the room is full of drivers. I tend to do it everyday anyway, but I just thought I'd put it up on here for more people to see.
 
Room in the open lobby or community lounge?
 
It will be an open lobby, unless i get a good response on here from people who want to join then I will make it a Community Lounge.

Im actually online now as I got home from work early.

Room No. 1472-6118-4130-9225-7737
 
The race time is during my lunch hour as I'm -6H GMT. I'll look for the lobby room when I'm home in a couple hours.
 
do you have a room up? couldnt find one with your PSN so I'm sitting in a shuffle race
 
I was doing a bit of bspec, ill put one up in about 10mins, ill post on here when I do
 
Room Is Up now

Room Name:

JDM TUNERS ONLY

Room No.

1472-6399-8966-5888-9395
 
Had to get back to work. I'm home for lunch roughly the same time everyday for 35 minutes. I check the open lobby between 11:45 and 12:30 CST (-6 GMT) If I ever see JDM Tuners...I'll hop in
 
Back