Tsukuba 9H error

risewithefallen2
I was about an hour and forty-five minutes into the Tsukuba 9H race when pit lane stopped "working". My car would enter and exit with no menu showing up and the same thing seemed to be occurring to the AI as well. When the pause button was pressed, the pause menu did not show up. I had to resort to turning off my Playstation and saying goodbye to a solid two hours of work. Has anyone else had this problem during any race and does anyone have a solution? I'm really hoping not to need a new disc.

Oh, damn that is a total bummer. I ran the Tsukuba 9h with no errors whatsoever. Interesting that you say the AI seemed to be having the same problem, so not just a UI error it seems, more like an actual glitch with the whole game.

Given that you can't access any menus etc, I don't see how there would be anyway to fix it during the race. Couldn't say for sure whether it was just a one off glitch, or a problem with the disc itself like you said.

Oh, damn that is a total bummer. I ran the Tsukuba 9h with no errors whatsoever. Interesting that you say the AI seemed to be having the same problem, so not just a UI error it seems, more like an actual glitch with the whole game.

Given that you can't access any menus etc, I don't see how there would be anyway to fix it during the race. Couldn't say for sure whether it was just a one off glitch, or a problem with the disc itself like you said.

Thanks for the insight. I think this is the 2nd time this has happened. The last time, if I remember correctly, was quite a while ago. I'm not about to restart only to invest a few more hours into a race that I can't finish, but if it happens again I'm probably just going to buy another disc. They're not terribly expensive anymore, fortunately!

Thanks for the insight. I think this is the 2nd time this has happened. The last time, if I remember correctly, was quite a while ago. I'm not about to restart only to invest a few more hours into a race that I can't finish, but if it happens again I'm probably just going to buy another disc. They're not terribly expensive anymore, fortunately!

Quite! Not to mention, if you dont have the DLC, you could pick up one of those bundle editions and get some dlc, and if you did have it, I'm sure a friend would happily take them off you or something :D

Like you said, would hurt to have the same happen again a fair way into the race again. Hope it doesnt come to that, good luck!

Quite! Not to mention, if you dont have the DLC, you could pick up one of those bundle editions and get some dlc, and if you did have it, I'm sure a friend would happily take them off you or something :D

Like you said, would hurt to have the same happen again a fair way into the race again. Hope it doesnt come to that, good luck!

It just happened to me during the Formula Gran Turismo seasonal event. There was no visible pause menu and when the race ended the leader board with split times didn't pop up and the field just did infinite pace laps. I didn't get any credits or XP and had to restart the system. Looks like I'll be picking up a new disc tomorrow... Oh well.

This happened to me before as well but it's a fairly infrequent occurrence so I'm not worried. Sorry you have this issue too though, it can be very annoying.

I was about an hour and forty-five minutes into the Tsukuba 9H race when pit lane stopped "working". My car would enter and exit with no menu showing up and the same thing seemed to be occurring to the AI as well. When the pause button was pressed, the pause menu did not show up. I had to resort to turning off my Playstation and saying goodbye to a solid two hours of work. Has anyone else had this problem during any race and does anyone have a solution? I'm really hoping not to need a new disc.

Are you running the most up-to-date game version? This issue was supposed to have been patched in an update.

You're not running "custom music" are you? This can sometimes cause a similar problem.

Are you running the most up-to-date game version? This issue was supposed to have been patched in an update.

You're not running "custom music" are you? This can sometimes cause a similar problem.

I will double check later when I get on, but I am almost completely certain I'm running version 2.12. And no, I have all of my BGM turned off during races so I can hear when to shift.

Back