Tsukuba Super Lap Battle

  • Thread starter Thread starter miatafreak
  • 2 comments
  • 690 views
Messages
38
Messages
miatafreak
slbs.png

This will be a Time Attack style event ran this Saturday at 12:00 PM Pacific. Basically, one will join the server, run as many laps as they would like, and take down their fastest time. The rules are laid out like this:

You must first start with a street car, and from then on, the modifications are of your choice, as long as they remain within the class limitations. However, no Race Mods or Racing tires will be allowed.

Unlimited Class:

No weight or horsepower restrictions.

Limited Class:

500 HP Max.
1100 KG Min.

Street Class:
250 HP Max.
800 KG Min.
 
I like that just because I like time attack (except how it is set up now in the seasonal events :( ) and tsukuba. One of my favorite tracks.
I don't understand how you do that though. It will be in free run only? How can you see everyones times? Do they have to tell you?
 
Yeah, it will just be free run. They'll have to record their times, and hopefully be honest.
 
Back