tsukuba wet(hard)

this map was against the the super fast f1 car, not sure which one it was, and the normal one was against a mclaren.

i used a 522 orig turbo sti spec c and won the 5 lap race. it was really reallly hard, and i had to play using a spec. a strategy to beat this is set ur gear ratio (no tranny trick needed) at about 8-9 ( a little more top speed for 6th gear) and ram the crap outta it. i found that on the turns, by the time i was at about 2-3 gear, he woould just change gears, so i would gain a little and then he would pwn my face, but since there are quite a few turns, i let him go. once the turn comes, go full speed and ram him, u get 5 sec penalty, but the f1 car sucks soooooo much at getting off the dirt, so by the time my 5 sec is up and im going again, hes barely off the dirt(remember he gets a 5 sec penalty for hiting wall too), so with racing mediums i beat him by about 2-3 seconds, a freaking 200 POINT RACE!!

but a heads up, the car u win a retarded, its the mazda 6 touring car, it got nothing on the altezza one or the mercedes one.

i have about 100 cars in my garage, all of them are tuned and are pretty, if not very, good. my cars range from the minolta-ford gt-rx7 spirit a.

this is my introduction to gtplanet, hope u guys are cool with this and me.

btw, im about 55 percent done with gt4. im no tuning expert, but my 2 cents are worth a bit more (ironic i noe)

for strategies on beating the maps and courses(not all mine are ramming ones, i was a 200 point race and i got scared=)) and some car tunings, i have plenty.
request them here and ill check if i have any, or pm me.

im looking for tunings for my kaira z11 or sumtin like that, thanks.

Welcome to GTPlanet! I'll just pick through your post, OK? :)
djaft3rb3ats
this map was against the the super fast f1 car, not sure which one it was, and the normal one was against a mclaren.

i used a 522 orig turbo sti spec c and won the 5 lap race. it was really reallly hard, and i had to play using a spec. a strategy to beat this is set ur gear ratio (no tranny trick needed) at about 8-9 ( a little more top speed for 6th gear) and ram the crap outta it. i found that on the turns, by the time i was at about 2-3 gear, he woould just change gears, so i would gain a little and then he would pwn my face, but since there are quite a few turns, i let him go. once the turn comes, go full speed and ram him, u get 5 sec penalty, but the f1 car sucks soooooo much at getting off the dirt, so by the time my 5 sec is up and im going again, hes barely off the dirt(remember he gets a 5 sec penalty for hiting wall too), so with racing mediums i beat him by about 2-3 seconds, a freaking 200 POINT RACE!!
Around here, it is frowned upon, and is also considered cheating.
djaft3rb3ats
but a heads up, the car u win a retarded, its the mazda 6 touring car, it got nothing on the altezza one or the mercedes one.
IMO, there is no such thing as a retarded car, and I think it's good.
djaft3rb3ats
this is my introduction to gtplanet, hope u guys are cool with this and me.
I'm fine with it, even though it would be suited for the Rumble Strip forum...
djaft3rb3ats
some car tunings, i have plenty.
request them here and ill check if i have any, or pm me.
Did you make them yourself?
djaft3rb3ats
im looking for tunings for my kaira z11 or sumtin like that, thanks.
Once I get my cockpit soon and put it together, I might be able to make one up for you.

Also, you'll want to read the Acceptable Use Policy and the Terms of Service, if you haven't already.

Duck7892

I used the Motul-Pitwork Z for this, with super softs, and proceeded to beat the pants of the R8 (or maybe it was a Speed 8?) I was up against easy race.

djaft3rb3ats
for strategies on beating the maps and courses(not all mine are ramming ones, i was a 200 point race and i got scared=)) and some car tunings, i have plenty.
Well, all you need to win the Tsukuba Wet races easily are high powered 4WD vehicles. The ramming is not needed. I used the Audi Novolari Quattro and found the race to be far too easy for 200 points! Absolutely no need for cheap tricks.....

I used the Honda Element to get 200 points each race for the Tsukuba Wet Easy, and all the easy and most the other Hard events!

I used the Mitsubish Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR to get 200 points in the Normal Tsukuba Wet race.

syphon114
I think i'm noob, because I can't do it at hard, with my chapparal 2j, im not so bad, so, why im not able to do it?
The key is the race cars are no good on the wet track. Use a good 4WD. MR cars are not good wet! Period! They are worse than FR. The race is easy with a FF, or better yet, a 4WD.

thanks duck, my bad for the hasty and rude intro to this site, ill keep ur tips in mind.

as to ur question, yes, all the cars in my garage are my tunings, but as part of gtplanet, i also tend to try out other's specs and adjust them to my liking.

as for the rest of the people, i had a spec-c, ss tires, if i didnt ram, ion think there wouldve been a way for me to win. just the hp diffrence pwns my face, and besides, im tlaking about the HARD race, not 200 points for no esay or normal, i got 1 and like 9 or sumtin for those.

btw, duck, im looking forward to those specs

djaft3rb3ats
btw, duck, im looking forward to those specs
For some reason, I couldn't remember the name of your thread, and I thought you said you wanted a set-up for the ZZII :ouch: I'll get to work on the other Tommy Kaira tonight or tommorow. :)

Duck7892

btw, not to copy the italiancorto w/e his name is, but if u guys want some settings for soem cars, pm me or post it here, give me a day and ill get it to u

This race is one of the easiest 'Hard' races. As said before just get yourself a powerful 4wd (I used Subaru Touring) stick on a stage 4 turbo, nice soft racing tyres and max out the traction Control. You''l lose the oppo coming out of corners with your 4wd......... watch the indicator for TCS mine virtually stays on!!

Nice and easy 200 pts and someting to sell Ford Gt if I remember correctly. :)

I don't know which Tommy Kaira you're asking a set-up for, so I made one for the ZZ-S.

This set-up is for the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S. It's fully modified with the best parts, including the rollcage, without nitrous, and uses Sports Medium tires. It also gave 1'16.073 on Midfield.

Comments and Suggestions are welcome.

Suspension
-Spring Rate: 15.7 / 16.0
-Ride Height: 94 / 124
-Bound: 7 / 7
-Rebound: 8 / 8
-Camber: 2.3 / 1.3
-Toe: 0 / -1
-Stabilizers: 3 / 3

LSD
-Initial: 5
-Acceleration: 5