Tsukuba won't load?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwinturboCH
  • 6 comments
  • 1,506 views
Messages
889
Messages
TwinTurboCH
Is anyone else having this issue?

I've been playing for a while now and everything works beauitifully. I've got the Signature edition, so the bonus cars have been tried and I'm really impressed, BUT for some reason, everytime I try to do something at Tsukuba, whether it be A-spec racing, B-Spec racing, or licence tests, it freezes the game up.

This is somewaht annoying as it means I can't get past the 5th licence test because you have to do the lciences in order :(

I've installed everything you can install, I've cleared my cache, I've unplugged the network connection, nothing works.

Anyone else suffering from this? And does anyone have any ideas?

I have a feeling the fact I am running a 40gb fat ps3 is going to have something to do with it....... :(
 
What do you mean? As in have I downloaded the latest update? System says it's running the latest version and teh game has been updated with the 1.01 update. Not sure what else to try.
 
i must say i had 3 freezes exactly like you, when loading when you clicked to drive it, not in particular on suzuka though.
But only in license tests... I could just quit the game and restart it, nothing lost...
But i was thinking ( i play with g25) it was because i was still in gear and pressed confirm with the throthle so maybe it ws that it hung because of that.
But i also have seen diff loading times in one test, when you fail and restart directly, some times 1/5 secs, sometimes 7...
 
This is most annoying, I seem to be the only person on the planet who can't drive on Tsukuba and it's making me want to eat babies. Grrrrrr.

Any ideas from anyone on how I could find out what's wrong?
 
Since no-one has been able to help, I've tried deleting all the installed files off my PS3 and re-installed them.

Guess what..... IT WORKED! I'm so happy I could crap LOL

Who'd have thought it would be a corrupt install file :D
 
Back