TT2 on PS3?

Not that we know of, if there is I'm sure we will only find out after the release of full GT5.

TT won IGN's Best PS2 Simulation of 2006.

There is no reason why it didn't do well on ps2 and im sure if they were to adopt the new GT5 engine on TT2, it has to sell well.

Some things that the game would have to have.

#1. An actual standing start like all motorcycle races have.
#2. Logitech to come up with a G25 quality riding yoke for bikes.
#3. Macau, NorthWest 200, and other famous tracks. I doubt the 37 mile TT couarse is possible.
#4. More bikes. Im making a list of what should be in.

#2. Logitech to come up with a G25 quality riding yoke for bikes.

Alltho I love TT, I don't think i would spend money into yoke/joysticks, in GT I will spend every penny from Logitech. Did anything like that come out for PC or other consoles for BIKE racing games?

if they were to adopt the new GT5 engine on TT2, it has to sell well.

It would be better if they were to create a new engine from scratch, because the GT5 engine is developed for cars, and to modify it for bikes would be good (just like with TT when they modified the GT4 engine), but not as good as a custom made physics engine for bikes.

EDIT: Sorry for dragging up an oldish post, but I just started playing this again last night and got back into it.

It would be better if they were to create a new engine from scratch, because the GT5 engine is developed for cars, and to modify it for bikes would be good (just like with TT when they modified the GT4 engine), but not as good as a custom made physics engine for bikes.

EDIT: Sorry for dragging up an oldish post, but I just started playing this again last night and got back into it.

i'll explain what i meant better. By GT5 engine i meant graphics and sound....not the actual movement. Yes, if they were to do tt2, start from scratch in making the feel.

Latest Posts

Back