1'28.336 - TeamLosiRacer

Division 2 :
1'28.353 - CELTIC (Verified 👍)
1'28.485 - PoliniJake
1'28.648 - StrokerAce

Division 3 :
1'28.846 - Tailslide
1'32.185 - TimBrad

Times in red need to post their replays within 1 week of this post.

Congrats 750! Congrats Celtic and Congrats to TimBrad!!!

I will upload my replay in a bit.

I am happy with my result!! within a second of the leader(barely) and I didnt have to put in too much time, so I kept my sanity! Ill take that any day!!

i got an invalid attachment message when i tried to d/l your replay, celtic :confused:

ok now, i'll have a look in a mo' :D

clean lap 👍 you using pro mode, celtic?

Sorry about the no show guys, would've been a division 3 win for me if I'd saved the replay. Can't remember the exact time but I know it was under 1'30 cos that was my target after initial testing...... in arcade mode. :dunce:

Congrats to all winners, especially TimBrad. I'll get you next week. :sly:

Tailslide
Umm my submitted time is not there. Did you not get my PM Iceman?

Oh sorry I've been bumped up a division.

Sorry, my mistake. Please put your division in your submission next time around 👍

didnt have much time again this week , I only ran about 15 laps or so and didnt feel it was a good time so didnt submit... I have been busy with what time I have on GT4, trying to get all my cars back because i had corrupt data and lost all my stuff :(

SuperT
Congrats to all winners, especially TimBrad. I'll get you next week. :sly:

I forgot to put any fuel in the bike, what can i say...had to push the bugger up the cirkscrew! :dopey:

Well done to all though :)

Here's my PAL replay for this week. I'll download 750's & CELTIC's replays and have a look at them.

EDIT
I've reviewed both 750's & CELTIC's replays and can verify them both as being good. 👍
It's interesting watching the replays and the differing styles. 750 tends to be very clinical around corners (except the corkscrew where it looked like he was going to have a spill) whilst CELTIC appears to apply a touch of opposite lock before dropping the bike for a corner. I'm not sure what CELTIC is doing with the throttle\gears before a corner, sounds great though. 👍

Attachments

• Week5LagunaSeca.zip
    44.4 KB · Views: 26
yours gets the 👍 too, tailslide :D speaking of styles, looks like you have what they call (when applied to car racing) left foot braking going on?

could be handy for maximising traction if using pro mode?

Cheers Tailslide i'll take a look at your replay later :)

When breaking i tend to downshift during the last half of the breaking zone stops the engine boggin down 👍

Yeah it would be considered left foot braking but I only use it when a corner requires my bike to drop a gear or 2, any more than that and I get really nasty understeer in the corner and plough off into the dirt. The reason why I use it is because I have no patience and think to myself "I should be going faster than this through the corner", which is infact wrong as I tend to end up with a slower exit speed than those riders that use proper braking techniques. :dunce:

Back