Tuesday Morning! N500 this week! 4:30AM EST/9:30AM BST

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 27 comments
Canada
Oak Bay, NB, Canada
Bic44
Last week was a lot of fun! Let’s do it again. This week we’re going to try N500 - again, short 8-10 minute races, varying tracks.

If you only have time to pop in for 10-15 minutes and do one race, that’s ok. This is for fun, no points recorded. Relaxed and casual. The only thing I ask is that you drive as clean as you can. Don’t spoil other’s fun by being a jerk on the road.

Last week we had good success with a public lobby, only a couple of reckless racers. I’ll monitor randoms that drop in and if they’re there to cause trouble, I’ll kick them. Send me a friend request or just a message and I’ll be sure to send you an invite! My PSN ID is Bic44. I am also planning to do a party chat for anyone who wants to during races.
Let’s get our coffee makers and engines started this Tuesday morning! Hope to see you on the track!

Last edited:
I love morning racing. Especially during the week. With the times, did you mean starting times between 9 or 10 or is that the race hour so driving from 9.00 to 10.00 BST ? The latter would suit me well.

This would be like the sunday cup, but during the week mornings right ?

I love morning racing. Especially during the week. With the times, did you mean starting times between 9 or 10 or is that the race hour so driving from 9.00 to 10.00 BST ? The latter would suit me well.

This would be like the sunday cup, but during the week mornings right ?
Either one is good with me. Whatever gets more people. Give the people what they want!:lol:
And yes, similar to Sunday cup. Ideally a bunch of shorter races as opposed to longer ones. I’m thinking 10 minute-ish races. That way if someone’s late getting in, they don’t miss much. Conversely, if you only have a half hour, you can still get in a couple races.
I’ll do my best to switch it up every week so we don’t get a field full of the same cars. I want it to be fun more than serious, and at the same time not being a destruction derby.

Sounds great ! Now lets wait if there is some interest. Dont forget: this is basically an open lobby, so just do it and see whoever passes by that particular morning.

Sounds great ! Now lets wait if there is some interest. Dont forget: this is basically an open lobby, so just do it and see whoever passes by that particular morning.
Yes, I’ll definitely make it open. If we get some regulars who want to, I may start a party chat those mornings.

@Macboyilija I’m opening a lobby this Tuesday. I edited my first post to show what we’ll start with. I think I may have one or two from reddit join in too. If I can get even 2 or 3 regulars to start, we can build from there. Hopefully a few randoms will drop in:D

5:30 AM my time (Atlantic Canada). So - that’s 4:30 Eastern and I believe 9:30 British Summer Time. I’m gonna stick with it. It may take a while to get regulars at this time slot. Maybe some Aussies will join - I think it’s early evening for them

5:30 AM my time (Atlantic Canada). So - that’s 4:30 Eastern and I believe 9:30 British Summer Time. I’m gonna stick with it. It may take a while to get regulars at this time slot. Maybe some Aussies will join - I think it’s early evening for them

I mean, I might be able to join if I happen to be taking PTO that day, but I normally work 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. EST during the week, so it's not really a group I can consistently join.

I mean, I might be able to join if I happen to be taking PTO that day, but I normally work 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. EST during the week, so it's not really a group I can consistently join.
Well, if you can drop in that’s great. Part of what I want to do is make it easy for people to drop in and out. Nice short races

Last week I turned on BoP for the first time, and I think it worked pretty well. I was experimenting with putting a weight minimum to go along with the class restriction. Putting weight at 2,100 lbs would eliminate a couple of the cars that always seem to win. Any thoughts?

Yeah, they were fun! I think next week I’m going to have less time between races. And start sooner. I may put a timer on for 2 minutes (once the track loads). They’re short races, and since it’s not too serious, we don’t need to find that perfect car every race. What N class cars would you guys like to run next Tuesday? Crank up the speed or put it back down?

Back down ! The differences are bigger if the cars are quicker. N100 than N200 than N300 etc would be nice for me.
I agree. I love the slower vehicles. I was hoping I wasn’t the only one. So, let’s do N100 next week. I love the interesting cars you can drive in that class too

Back