Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Confirmed

49caeb06b48f19bbdca09dec44c28a87.jpg

Wow, what a night....so I was driving along.....in last:indiff:, Lol when all of a sudden the power went out. Now while I'm not upset about missing out on running last for another 50 minutes or whatever was left, I was a little concerned when an hour and a half later the power was still off.....No big deal you say......Ok well factor in the fact that it was -41 with the wind chill last night and the house was getting cold really fast:eek::nervous:. Now it's a big deal huh..Yeah so I went out to the camper to get the generator and got it filled with gas and then finally got it running and plugged in the space heaters and:rolleyes:.......the power came back on!:crazy:

I guess I should've just waited, but I was getting a little worried about the water pipes freezing........"Northern Problems"

Wow, what a night....so I was driving along.....in last:indiff:, Lol when all of a sudden the power went out. Now while I'm not upset about missing out on running last for another 50 minutes or whatever was left, I was a little concerned when an hour and a half later the power was still off.....No big deal you say......Ok well factor in the fact that it was -41 with the wind chill last night and the house was getting cold really fast:eek::nervous:. Now it's a big deal huh..Yeah so I went out to the camper to get the generator and got it filled with gas and then finally got it running and plugged in the space heaters and:rolleyes:.......the power came back on!:crazy:

I guess I should've just waited, but I was getting a little worried about the water pipes freezing........"Northern Problems"
Holy **** man glad all is ok but I get like that at 41 at -41 I think I would just quit all in general lol

It definitely reminds me why I have a couple generators....not sure what a person would do up here if the power was out for an extended length of time, without a generator, or some way of sourcing power/heat.

Results from last night's Endurance Race #5 are posted below. Congrats to @SAMHAIN85 for the win and podium finishers @Herimopp89 and @Neutty.
Points have been updated with drop weeks now in effect:
  • Drivers with 4-5 races, top 3 scores.
  • Drivers with 3 or less races, total score.
Endurance workbook has been updated and can be found in POST #3 and HERE

ENDURO2.jpg

ENDURO1.jpg

ENDURO3.jpg

Last edited:
Results from last night's Endurance Race #5 are posted below. Congrats to @SAMHAIN85 for the win and podium finishers @Herimopp89 and @Neutty.
Points have been updated with drop weeks now in effect:
  • Drivers with 4-5 races, top 3 scores.
  • Drivers with 3 or less races, total score.
Endurance workbook has been updated and can be found in POST #3 and HERE

View attachment 892520

View attachment 892522

View attachment 892523
Shout out to the BEST DATA GUY. Thank you @Nick Cannella

ATTN: ALL ARL MEMBERS
Effective today we will have to shut down the ARL Confirmation Form. This has given us ALOT of data to go through and refine our process for confirming VIA the form. From this moment onward you will have to post your intentions in the respective threads. Any Auto-confirms made via the form will still be effective. If you have any comments or concerns has to how Confirmations will be handled please message both myself and @Nick Cannella @Neutty @PApunk924 and @TexasJDC.

Thanks to each and everyone of you. It is you guys that make ARL not us.

25938BAA-2D8C-44CE-8135-EF601068C1E0.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

2/25
Week 5
Kyoto M+Y
17:30
(Gr.3 BOP ON)
False Start Check
90 minutes
Tire Wear - 6x
Fuel Wear - 3x

Confirm Here in the thread. Auto confirms do not need to reply.

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

Latest Posts

Back