Tune after RM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrk00k
  • 4 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
17
Messages
GTP_mrk00k
Hi, sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but I don't want to waste more money figuring this out.

Is it better to RM a car before you've tuned it at all?

I recently RM my fully tuned TVR Tuscan Speed 6 to try to get Bob to win a race and the hp decreased...and I couldn't do any more tuning.

I guess I just don't really understand what gets locked before and after a RM.
 
Doing RM removes all parts that you bought for the car. If you do plan to RM, you should RM before doing anything else.
 
You can still adjust the tuning settings for the RM cars...
You might also be able to add an NA or Turbo part for more HP.. usually the other options are already applied... except reinforced chassis (which might actually be a bad thing)..
 
1. Buy Car
2. Oil Change
3. RM
4. Everything else
5. ??????
6. Profit

PS - Search. Most simple questions like this have been answered. 👍
 
Back